CHAPTER 40

"What the hell you say?!"

Bakugo yelled towards Izuku who was clenching his fist tightly.

"You heard me, I won't play your games Bakugo not now or ever, I'm here to win So you better clench your teeth in Bastard...cause death is too merciful for you."

As soon as he said that he got into a fighting stance with Bakugo gritting his teeth at how he didn't get his way and right now all he saw was red as he activated OFA that caused orange lightening arcs to form around his body.

'Since when did he even had a Fucking backbone? This bastard thinks he's gonna win FUCK THAT! I'LL MAKE SURE TO BREAK HIM AND FORCE HIM TO QUIT BEING A HERO!'

"Ready…. "

Izuku and Katsuki both got into their respective stances as they waited for Present Mic to give the call.

"... START!"

And the match was officially underway. Bakugo immediately rushed Izuku with a right hook, like he always does.

Izuku waited and he watched as Bakugo changed his trajectory and used a powered explosive in his right hand that made him go sideways towards the left and attempted to hit Izuku... however it didn't make its mark since Izuku avoided the blow while jumping in the air with no emotion on his face and with his hands raised in the air, Izuku came towards Bakugo at a quick motion that made the bastard not being able to avoid a sudden kick to the face that pushed him close to the ring.

"Oh snap! Bakugo almost hits Midoriya with a flaming bomb right to the noggin however Midoriya was quick enough to deliver his counter that almost sent Bakugo out of the ring!" Present Mic commented as many people were cheering at Izuku's fast movements with Bakugo getting back up with a shock look on his face.

Todoroki widened her eyes in shock, 'That is completely different from the way he was fighting during the Hero Training!but Midoriya...it looks like you're quick to figure out what Bakugo is planning...this might just get interesting'

"How....How the hell did yo-!"

But Bakugo didn't finish since he had to avoid a punch courtesy of Izuku who used E-Fusion which sent a gust of wind where Bakugo was, who was in the center of the ring.

"I'm not here to fucking talk to you Bakugo...I'm here...to make sure....that you're broken you bastard!"

With a yell Izuku rushed towards Bakugo with his eyes having no pupils.

Izuku ran towards Bakugo and aimed a punch towards his shoulder but Bakugo was quick enough to dodge the blow and counterattack with an explosion straight to Izuku's chest but Izuku saw that action and bent backwards just in time and raised one of...

Izuku ran towards Bakugo and aimed a punch towards his shoulder but Bakugo was quick enough to dodge the blow and counterattack with an explosion straight to Izuku's chest but Izuku saw that action and bent backwards just in time and raised one of his legs to catch Bakugo under his chin that caused him to see doubles with Izuku backing away with his back arched and arms close to the ground like an animal.