CHAPTER 43

A simple command from Miyuki as she launched a huge attack of ice straight towards Izuku at a very high speed.

Izuku meanwhile used a combination of oxygen from his lungs and the oxygen from his blood as he got into his wind based element Fusion as a strong covered him and then it traveled to his right arm as he sent his arm forward.

Amd then came a powerful force of wind that was sent towards the ice that easily tore through Todoroki's offensive move as it send many shards all over the place that created a strong and fast winds which were forcing the spectators to shield their faces.

“So cold!”

“Just the wind is already this cold?!”

Todoroki created a small wall of ice behind her so that he wasn’t pushed back by Izuku’s wind like force that he just used. She unshielded her face to see Izuku with his hands still out as he stared at the girl with his glowing with power, watching Todoroki’s every move.

'I need to move, I can't stay here!'Izuku thought as he thought of something that might make him lose more energy but he didn't care so he went straight towsrds Todoroki while he decreased his weight around his body and focused the oxygen in his blood as well, 'Dual Fusion:Mujūryoku senpū rasshu!'

With that in mind Izuku's felt the wind work for him and he rushed forward, Miyuki, noticing this, launched another glacier but this time the boy jumped over it and used it as a platform to reach her. He then jumped up and raised his leg, using Gravity Manipulation to give him enough air time and also to increase how heavy his leg will be while fusing with a piece of Tungsten Metal courtesy of Mei Hatsume before the battle, to propel himself towards Shoka, the girl looked up, her eyes widening a little in shock seeing the boy's incoming attack.

"Dual Fusion:Kinzoku no jūryoku shōgeki!"Izuku shouted as he delivered an axe kick towards the ice-cold girl, but she managed to dodge at the last second, the attack impacted on the floor, cracking it and opening it on the impact's zone. He clicked his tongue since this was the first time he's ever used Material Fusion and Element Fusion for this attack and because of that his sloppiness created an opening for the girl to use.

Miyuki backed away quickly, her footing a little destabilized as the floor was cracking under her, but noticing that Izuku's foot was stuck on the ground made her focus again and send another ice wall toward the boy.

Izuku looked up, finding the approaching ice at some meters of distance from him, he panicked a little but managed to free his foot and put himself in position. He narrowed his eyes as he used Gravity Manipulation to push the ice away that broke into shards of ice.

Izuku let out a breath as he saw Miyuki sending another ice attack against the boy, but he simply dodged the attack while focusing on where his feet was landing.

Miyuki however narrowed her eyes as she that Izuku wasn't attacking her as she saw the way he was looking at her, his eyes full of concern that it made her stop for a second and it fussed her to hesitate, those eyes........so kind.....

However, the memory of what her father said to her returned to her mind, and together with Izuku talking to her about fire when she talked with him, both wanted her to use that bastard fire. This made her heart freeze again, not letting the green-haired boy distract her from her goal, even if his hidden sadness remind her of her own, he was just another obstacle. She also noticed that he was just defending, he didn't try to attack her yet.

"Why aren't you attacking? Stop playing around" She says coldly with a tint of irritation as tried to trap him with an even bigger ice attack, it quickly covered him, making her think she had finally hit and won, but then....