CHAPTER 9

Meanwhile we see Ochako, replaying the moment she had with Izuku during the Entrance Exam like it was a dream fro her...she just couldn't stop herself thinking about when the two of them became one, it drove her to try and ask Izuku if he wanted to share that experience again but it seems he wasn't comfortable which she understood but she still felt sad that she couldn't feel that rush of emotion.

But she had to focus as she saw the bomb along with Iida who was going through his role of a villain that it made Ochako to almost laugh but she kept her composure and took a step back while using the intercom to contact Izuku, seeing as Iida, who was still monologuing made sure that the floor had a thorough cleaning.

Back with Izuku, he was avoiding the many blast that came from Bakugo with his hair bit moving on its own which indicated that he wasn't using his power.

Right now, he was taking a breath and trying to calm down his racing heart while trying formulate a plan while hearing the sounds of Bakugo's explosions that were at a distance.

'Ok, made him pissed? Check, Called him by that Nickname he hates so much? Also check, Ok it seems my powers do have a limited time with Wind beibg the only power I've ever used...that I didn't think of any possible ideas if I can...Fuse? Yeah that's the word I'm looking for, being able to fuse with anything...wait a second'

Izuku thought as he checked the many pockets on his person and saw what looked to be steel balls.

'Right..I forgot that I told them I wanted something to distract my opponents when I turned in my ideas for my hero costume... Tensile strength metal?...yeah this can work'

Just then his intercom was sending a signal to him and then he heard a person's voice.

"Izuku, we got a situation here!"

He heard the voice which he recognized as his partner, "Ochako? What's the situation on your end?"

Izuku asked with Ochako telling him that she's still hiding while telling Izuku that she found the bomb which was the middle room on the fifth floor which made Izuku look up as he thought, 'She's almost right above me!!'

"Alright Ochako, looks your element of surprise needs to be out the window but I need to keep Iida distracted long enough for me to get to you ok?"

Izuku said with Ochako Wondering what kind of plan does he have in mind with Izuku sighing.

"I'm...thinking of doing 'That' with you"

As soon as he said...he heard the sound of a girl shrieking in delight which made Iida catching her red handed with Izuku shaking his head form the ringing of his ears.

But he then had to avoid a sudden punch that was directed to his face and at the last second he crossed his arms over his face to ease the impact but it still pushed him back causing him to hit the wall which formed a spider like crack with him groaning a bit from the impact as he opened his eyes to stare at the smirk of the one he once called his child hood friend.

"What's the matter Deku, aren't you gonna show me my place or was that all talk you fucking reject!!" Bakugo shouted as he blitz towards Izuku and sent a punch towards him...but he got the same treatment just like before.

but he got the same treatment just like before