CHAPTER 24

The sound of the waves were heard along with that came with them being split into more than two and showing the sand that the seas water covered it.

Izuku who was busy catching his breath while his eyes glowed because of him using his Element Fusion, constantly pushing the limit on using the one Element he's use to and trying to overcome the limit.

But he knew it wasn't enough as he stared at the water before him and had an idea.

"Well no point in turning back now"

As soon as he said he started to walk towards the water feeling it touching his feet as his eyes glowed even more as he felt his body changed.

"Mizu"

And with that Izuku's appearance changed as his hair became a light like blue colour with his eyes having the colour of aqua.

He stared at his hands as he droplets of water floating around his fingers with swift movements and then he walked more into the water as if the water itself was the ground and he had no difficulty walking on it.

A few steps turned into a jog, then it turned into a run and then he stared to sprint on the water with speed.

This continued on as Izuku increased his speed even more while using the waves and sliding across he water as if he was surfing

The more Izuku focused on the element Fusion, the more it was getting to him as he had to pit more effort into not getting hit by the many waves coming his way, his eyes glowed even stronger as he changed from the water element towards the wind element as he focused on pushing upwards towards the sky and using mid air attacks with precision and focus.

A few minutes he continued until he let gravity take over and caused him to fall towards the waters until at the last second he used the wind give him a slight jump and switched towards the water element and started to slide across the water not knowing that steam was producing from his legs.

Two weeks passed in the blink of an eye. Before Izuku knew it, he and his class were standing in the dressing room of one of UA's massive arenas, filled with Pro Heroes cheering waiting for them to come out. Decked out in their PE clothes, the nineteen of them chatted as they waited for Iida to arrive since he Insisted on being the one to let them know when they can go into the arena proper which made Izuku chuckle.

But right now Izuku was busy dealing with something he found confusing...it was him kneeling down while have being glared by Ochako Uraraka, having a disappointed look from both Momo Yaoyorozu, Kyoka Jirou and being given a blank stare from Tsuyu Asui.