CHAPTER 23

It was after the events of the USJ Incident was where we see Allmight in his small form with the school Nurse Recovery Girl in the office of Principal Nezu who was drinking his tea the way, Toshinori, did you see the files on Nomu and his Quirks?” Recovery Girl asked as she wasn’t sure if All Might was up to speed on what the police was able to find out.

“Q-Quirks? As in, more than one?” Toshinori asked in disbelief with his blue eyes widened.

“Take a look at it, yourself.”

Recovery Girl handed Toshinori the documents regarding Nomu’s powers. As Toshinori went through them, his levels of shock kept on increasing and increasing with every single page he read. By the time he was finished, he almost found it impossible to form words in his mouth. He was speechless to the core.

“Wh-What is this…. Abomination?”

“From what the investigators had gathered from the Villains they were able to capture, they learned that the Nomu was specifically constructed to kill you. He had Quirks implanted in him that were supposed to be direct counters for you. It is a miracle that no other student had major injuries besides Midoriya.” Recovery Girl said as she too couldn’t believe that a being like Nomu existed. It seemed as though he wasn’t even human any more.

Toshinori handed the documents back to Recovery Girl as he stood up from his chair, “I think I need some time to take all of this in.

He then walked out and closed the door. He stood there in the hallway for a good minute as he thought about all that has happened in the past few days.

‘So you’re still out there…. ALL FOR ONE! ’

He said this with his hands clenched , 'I need to tell Young Bakugo...this is also his responsibility as the successor of One For All'

Right now Izuku was seen in his room after the events of USJ, along with his Mom worried about him and having a sort of an understanding towards his power.

Izuku couldn't help but sigh as he got out of bed and grabbed some clothing to head out for a bit while telling his mother he'll be going for a walk.

A few minutes went by and we see Izuku staring at the moving waves that clashed at each other.

The more he watched, the more he felt at peace...but that disappeared as he clenched his fist.

'Something is wrong with me...that voice...whatever it was...is it my power?' Izuku thought.

As his eyes glowed but he didn't know that...in fact the usual white like glow he has...wasn't there...because right now the color was dark red.

A few days went by and it was the day where the students of UA High come back to school after the USJ incident and this was where we see Izuku Midoriya walking towards his classroom having a tired like look on his face.

'I still haven’t got over what I did during USJ and I can't even piece up any of my memories it's has if the harder I try the more broken up those pieces becomes' he thought as he finally got to his class but as soon as he entered he quickly noticed that there was a certain… tension in the room on this Monday. None of them drew attention to it, but there was no way he was the only one to notice how the ones who tensed when asked what it was like seeing Nomu up close, or how their eyes sharpened and smiles lessened when asked where they ended up during USJ. And Izuku could have sworn that Todoroki was staring intently at him when his back was turned.