CHAPTER 17

Izuku felt nothing but pain in his very being, he didn't why he was going to end the villain nor did he want to know if the creature they had that was know where to be seen was his doing.

He just shooked it off as he soared over the USJ grounds, trying not scream out a sudden pain from his legs.

But he had to focus down below as he took a glance at all the criminals below, even if they were unconscious, He may have managed to incapacitate the main threats, but there were still dozens of villains throughout the facility, and his classmates were scattered all over the place. Not to mention that he'd managed to personally insult the leader of the invasion, and if Shigaraki and Kurogiri managed to get out of their situation…

Izuku had hodl in another painful sensation from his body as kept pushing even further with him fusing with the air but it was getting harder to keep it up but then as soon as he descended, he could make the faces of those who were dealing with the villians at the entrance while those who were surrounding the shredded, prone form of Thirteen and the unconscious Aizawa.

Izuku had to hold in another pain that was coming up and as his eyes flicker with a dim glow meaning that his time fusing with the air was reaching it's limit, he had to be quick.

Using the air around his legs and below the soles of his feet and angling himself and propelled himself towards the group and landed which got everyone's attention.

He'd come in from such a high angle that none of them saw him coming until he'd landed right between the two groups. Shoji, Ochako, Tsuyu and Mineta jolted in surprise, the latter letting out a yelp even as both Ochako and Tsu moved protectively in front of Thirteen and Aizawa. From the other side, Sato,Sero and Mina had similar reactions, their attention on the stairway broken as they turned their heads around.

As soon as they saw Izuku they sighed that their classmate was ok but it looked like he was on his last legs but he focused infront of him just in time to see a villain whose head took up their entire torso jump over the Sero's attack.

"Bye-bye, brats!" The villain yelled, both his arms raised to give an overhead slam to Izuku's head…

Only to find himself getting pushed by a powerful gust of wind that it made him scream in surprise from the attack and give off a girlish scream as he was seen rolling down the stairs like a bowling ball, inadvertently knocking over some more of the approaching villains who were unlucky to get a dose of more of Izuku's consecutive pinpointed airstrikes.

With that it gave the students more time to catch their breath with Izuku who almost hit the gorund caight himself while his eyes glowed but it was weak.

He then walked towards Aizawa who opened his eyes even though it clear that he fighting to stay awake.

"Are you, okay, sir?" Izuku asked gently, trying to ignore the streams of blood trickling down their teacher's face.

Aizawa blinked a few times, his black eyes hazy. "I'll live…" He muttered quietly. He fixed Izuku with a sharp look that wasn't quite a glare. "That was reckless."

Izuku just chuckled which got him to flinch from a pain to his side, "And if I didn't do what I did, you wouldn't even be here...I did what I had to do to make that you, Tsu and Mineta was out of harm's way" He said which Aizawa simply gave him a weak nod.

He slumped a little in place, his eyes slipping shut. Mineta, Tsuyu and Ochako nearly panicked before they noticed that the man's breathing was still steady, he had simply passed out from exhaustion.