CHAPTER 10

It happened a few minutes ago during the time when Bakugo set off a chain reaction that caused the building to shake which rattled Iida and which made Ochako to run towards the fake bomb but this only made Iida to intercept her way but She did avoid the attack that was coming her way but it only made it more difficult to get the bomb since Iida moved it at a distance that she couldn't reach which made her frown a bit.

"Hahahaha Face it Hero! You won't win this battle, I have the high ground and your quirk is useless with nothing to be used as Ammo!" Iida said in his villain like voice which only caused Ochako to chuckle from how hard Iida was trying to play the villain but she then got serious as she focused and ran once more with Iida getting ready to attack only for him to meet nothing but air and looked up to see Ochako in the air with a smirk on her face.

"You can make yourself float too!!?" He said in shock with Ochako focusing towards the bomb but it was moved once more by Iida which caused her to whine in disappointment.

"As long as you can't touch me, you're no threat to me! So I'll hold out like this for all the time I need!"

He said this while laughing at the end which made her growl and also made her eyes having dim glow in them.

Just then the door was slammed open and brought out of its hinges which caused Iida and Ochako to see that it was Izuku who was breathing heavily with his hair moving wilder than ever as his eyes focused towards Iida with a smirk on his tired face.

"Hey Iida! Your heavy hitter just took his formula!" Izuku said as he blitz towards Iida with speed but Iida saw this quickly and speed off with the bomb avoiding what he thought was Izuku using an attack towards him.

"Hahahaha you may have Speed, Midoriya but I'm the more superior in that field, no matter what plan you have, it won't work and time will run out for you two Heroes Hahahahahahahaha!"

He said as he laughed but Izuku just laughed as well which made him confused.

"I wasn't aiming for you, Iida...I wanted you to be at a distance...SO THAT WE CAN DO THIS!

As soon as Izuku said that, Iida along with the rest of class 1A and Allmight saw Ochako falling towards Izuku with a msiel on her face with Izuku having a smile of his own.

Iida couldn't help but widen his eyes as he felt like he needed to stop what they were About to do...but it was too late as he saw both of their eyes glowing in their respective colors and so did their bodies as they merged into one with a new figure that was in the spot of Izuku and Ochako and this figure giggled with Glee as their forest green eyes shined brightly.

"Yay! I'm back and ready for action!"

This figure said as she looked towards Iida who had shocked look on his helmet.

"You're the person that...just who are you?" Iida asked with the figure only giggling.

"Well Iida just call me Ochazu! The fusion of Izuku and Ochako's Love!"

She said proudly as the class got a good look at the fusion, her hair that reached down to her shoulders, a wild floofy Bobcut mess with curls. With her hair being brown and having green streaks. Her face having both Izuku's and Ochako's baby face , dotted with Izuku's freckles, but having Ochako's large eyes. The eyes themselves were forest green and She stood tall, probably around the height of one the boys in class 1A.

For her outfit she dawned something completely different, her costume was more like a casual wear with it being a turtleneck that held two pink lines that run down her stomach, Izuku's pants was worn, with the pants being black with Pink lines that traveled at the side while wearing a slimmer version of Ochako's bulky belt, complete with compartments. Both Ochako's and Izuku's footwear were mixed together being Combat heels with white soles. On her arms, her pink cuffs were now black with green and pink lines that travelled down the middle and it had a change which looked smaller and looked to be designed to fire long distant attacks while also having black fingerless gloves and next came her headwear with Ochako's helmet which was gone that was replaced with Izuku's face mask that Ochazu was holding in her hand with the optical part of the mask having a pink glow in them.

The now named Ochazu looked at Iida and didn't waste anytime to run towards him which caused him to stumble out of his trance and got serious.

"Playing the same trick won't work this time!" He shouted as he was about speed away however what he didn't realize was that Ochazu still grinned and held out her hand and said a simple word, "Inryoku"

As soon as she said that, Iida felt an invisible force that was pulling towards his opponent causing him to try and stand his ground but it was futile as the bomb was touched by Ochazu with her smile getting even wider 

With that came the end of the battle with Ochazu letting go of the bomb and walking towards Iida who removed his helmet.

"So...this is the Fusion between Uraraka and Midoriya? It is nice to finally see you  and meet you I am Tenya Iida!" He said this with a bow that it made Ochazu to laugh.

"Come on Iida, I already know who you are, you don't have to introduce yourself again to me, remember I'm both Izuku and Ochako and I have their memories so it's fine"

She said as she pat his shoulders with him only nodding his head with that came for the two well three of them to head back towards the monitor room where the rest of Class 1A are with one being missing which was Katsuki Bakugo, who was injured and was already being ushered towards Recovery Girl to get healed up.

Chapter End.
Hope you guys enjoy.