CHAPTER 7

The next few days everything was normal like any ordinary High school...right...Normal.

That's all anyone could call the first half of U.A. High School's day. Completely normal subjects, like Math, English, Classical Japanese, were taught as if they were at a normal high school. The only difference was that they were taught by Pro Heroes for these Mundane Subjects. Pro Heroes like Ectoplasm teaching Mathematics, or Present Mic teaching English. It was the epitome of normal for a school barring that one difference. When the lunch bell rang the whole of 1-A made their way towards the cafeteria. The reactions to the first half of their classes were varied. Some, like Ashido, Kaminari, Sero, and Hagakure looked wiped out. While others, including Yaoyorozu, Iida, Bakugo, and Izuku weren't bothered by the lessons much.

We head towards the students of class 1A who were enjoying their lunches in peace but for a certain young man with green highlights in his hair, he was seen inside an empty classroom that hasn't been used in a long time but still kept clean, the reason why he was here was because he needed to confirm something.

And so, he took a deep breath while sending out his hand and concentrated until,

"Osu"

As soon as he said that...nothing happened which made him sigh as he thought that he could do something that was similar to what had happened between him and Ochako...but it seems that wasn't the case.

"...do I have to fuse with Ochako in order to...no...I don't want to make her uncomfortable"

Izuku said as he took ks deep breath and head out to continue his lunch not knowing he was being watched from a camera that was inside the classroom.

Right now lunch was over which leads Class 1-A to be back in class and to see what was on the table for their heroics class.

"Wonder what the teachers got planned for us today?"Kirishima said.

"Hopefully it's something interesting, I mean who knows since Aizawa-sensei did say teachers have the liberty to teach the way they see fit"Sero said.

"I wonder who our teacher will be for this class. I don't think they mentioned specifically who it will be" Yaoyorozu said while having her hand under her chin.

While everyone was discussing who their teacher will be Izuku however was busy dealing with something...writing in his notebooks while having a concentrated look on his face as he started to wirte even more on his powers including the sub part which was Fusion...or rather with was the main part of his power to begin with.

Suddenly the door burst opens and then came the No.1 Hero Allmight who appears in all his glory.

But for Izuku...all he saw was a Hero that thinks it's ok to break a person's reason to even...to even be here in this world.

Izuku stopped writing as he looked down which resulted with a certain brown haired girl a few seats away from him to have a concern look on her face.

"I am Here! Coming to the Door like a normal person!

"Wow check it out it's Allmight!!" Kirishima said.

"Woah this is gonna be awesome!!" Kaminari said.

"Is that his silver age costume?" Tsuyu asked.

When Allmight walked dramatically towards the front and then faced all the students with his hands on his hips.

"Hello there Students I'll be teaching you all the trie meaning to being a hero. Today's lesson will be Battle Training." Allmight said.

"Battle" Bakugo said with a wide grin as he heard this.

'Training?' Izuku thought in his mind.

"However what's a Hero without the proper wardrobe" Allmight said as he pressed a button to open and reveal the back wall to open up and showing individual cases for the students with their seat number on them.

"These cases contain each if your hero costumes. Make sure to suit up and meet in the training area"

Once he said that he left the classroom while the students, grabbing their respective cases and left to get ready and gear up but with Izuku, he was the last person to be in the class while stretching a little bit and grabbing his case and walkng out of the class but he saw that someone was waiting for him and he couldn't help pbit smile.

"Why do you think it's ok to wait for me?" Izuku asked the person who grabbed his arm and was giggling a bit as they saw his face turning red a bit that they found cute but they staree at Izuku who saw that they were bring serious now.

"Because you deserve to have someone close by...and I was worried...do you want to talk about it, Izuku?" This person asked him which made Izuku's eyes widen a bit as this was... something of a first for him since no one around his age ever even cared to even ask him if he was ever alright and it made him close off any sort of friendshio towards his peers from his old school...and he was thinking of doing that in UA but this person...the one person who interacted with him...that made him...feel so complete.

Izuku stared at this person,this girl that he gave him a reason to go further beyond in what he's capable of and he couldn't help but smile at her and simply lean close to her making their foreheads meet and looking at each other's eyes with the girl having a blush on her face at the close proximity and the action Izuku just did

"I'll be fine Ochako, you don't have to worry"

He said to her but she didn't feel convinced but the smile that was dawning in his face made her suspicion fade a bit but it was still there.

And then both him and Ochako walked towards the locker rooms and to get ready for what's gonna happen not noticing that their eyes had a bit of sparks dancing around their eyes.

Chapter End.
Hope you enjoy this Rewrite.
Next Chapter... Bakugo's gonna get his pride broken and not in the fun way.