CHAPTER 58

He didn't know how long he was up, it felt like his body was moving by itself as he stared out of the window, watching the rise of sun hitting his face, feeling its morning rays in while holding his now wrapped chest that covered the large wound on his upper body.

"The rays of the sun...it feels nice"

Izuku said as he sighed while looking at his hand and clenched it into a fist, as he went through his memories when he faced the Hero Killer, the power he felt that happened back in USJ...but it felt like he was more in control but he had a temper that couldn't be extinguished.

He just shocked his head as he finally looks around the room. No one else was there at the moment so He checks the clock. It’s apparently around six in the morning. Izuku reaches over and presses the button to call the nurse.

His Mom doesn’t arrive for a few hours, since she was probably still asleep. By that time, Izuku’s been checked over by the doctors once again who have confirmed that he’s in perfect health with scars on his body, He’s just waiting on Mom so that he can be discharged.

As soon as he heard the door opened, he watched as his mother came walking right in and She looks haggard when she enters the room where Izuku was resting with Izuku, He barely has time to open his mouth to greet her before she pulls him tight into a hug. Izuku blinks, processing, then returns the gesture.

“Oh, Izuku,” his mother murmurs. “You have no idea how worried I was when I heard about what happened you”

"Well I'm still here with new battle scars" jokes Izuku but his Mother's nonplussed stare makes him sheepishly look away.

“I know that you’re alright,” she says. “And that you can take care of yourself. But I worry, Izuku. I’m your mom, worrying about you is my job. But I heard you fought that Hero Killer!” Izuku scratched the back of his head while sheepishly looking away.

"Well I didn't have much of-"

Just then Izuku hears the footsteps of someone who he appreciated and he couldn't help but smile at the person who was filled with nothing but a Badass attitude.

“Yeah, we should probably fucking talk about that, kit,” Rumi says from the doorway. Mom gasps as she sees Miruko. Rumi gives a cheeky salute.

“Rumi!” squeaks Izuku. “Am I in trouble?”

“Nah,” Rumi waves dismissively.

“None of you kids are.” Izuku’s eyes raised at that with his arms folded.

“Even Iida?”

“That’s what I’m here to talk about,” says Rumi. She shoots a glance at his mom. “And I guess I’ll fill you in too. So here’s what fucking happened.” Rumi goes to explain to mom about Iida’s reckless attempt at murder, and to them both about the official story of what happened last night.

“Officially, you fought Stain to a fucking standstill long enough for me to arrive and take the bastard down,” she concludes.