CHAPTER 47

It was the day for the students of UA High to get back to school after the Sports Festival for the 1st years with the end of it being just as surprising and epic, we see Izuku Midoriya, heading towards his school with a thoughtful look on his face, the reason being of his surreal it was that he won the Sports Festival, showed the audience that he kept pushing on and staying in first place and even putting a certain dog in his place....along with helping his classmate...who for some reason wanted to be called by her first name.

'I'm still not sure what that power was...it felt so warm and yet chaotic...just like back in the USJ, I wonder if I can tap into it without going completely nuts?'

Izuku thought of this while experimenting on another element that he used in the Sports Festival well element so to speak, Earth, Ice, Smoke and Fire these elements had a reason to be used so it might take some time for him to get things done swiftly.

"Midoriya a Good Morning to you!"

As Izuku heard this, he turned his attention and stared behind and saw his friend, Tenya Iida coming towards him in fast like manner without stopping while wearing a bright yellow Raincoat over his U.A uniform.

"Good morning to you too, Iida but shouldn't you slow down a bit, we're nearly there to our school?" He asked towards the Speedster with Rules.

"I know that but it's important to be there as early as possible so let's not make haste!"

He said as he left the green haired boy there who simply scratched his head but he just shrugged his shoulders and continued on his path towards their school.

It only took a few minutes for him to reach Iida, who took off his poncho and boots with Izuku having a feeling after he heard about what happened to Iida's older brother,"Hey Iida, umm... listen I heard about Igenium and I'm sor--"

"--If it's about my older brother, there is no need to worry. I apologize for worrying you needlessly. Congratulations on winning First Place, though! I saw the highlights on the internet and you truly outshined us all. Good work and I hope I can get to your level someday!"

"Thanks...." Izuku still had an uneasy feeling. Iida said that there was no need to worry, but something inside of him was telling him, that there was still something troubling Iida. He just... could not quite put his finger on it.... Yet.

'That boy isn't right in the head'

Izuku heard this inside of his mind making him wonder why the voice was speaking to him.

'I know something's wrong but...what can I do?'

'Why ask me? I'm not the one who's sentimental about this, that's your job considering you've done the same for that half quirk user chick'

Izuku just shooked his head at what he was hearing as he continued to head towards his class.

"It's different when they broadcast the matches on TV after all, huh? So many people talked to me on the way here!" Mina said.