CHAPTER 38

Right now, Miyuki Todoroki exited Player Waiting Room 2 as she knew her match was up next.

'Midoriya won, huh?'

She thought as she turned the corner but then stopped when she saw who was waiting for her.

"You are in the way."

The person who Miyuki was referring to was none other, than her father, Endeavor. He had his back leaning against the wall in the middle of the hallway.

"You're acting disgracefully, Miyuki."

All she did was ignore him and continued walking down the hall.

"If you had used the power in your left side, you would've had an overwhelming victory in the Obstacle Course and the Cavalry Battle. Stop this childish rebellion already. You have a duty to surpass All Might. Do you understand? You are different from your siblings. You are the greatest masterpiece!" Endeavor said as Miyuki walked passed him.

"Is that all you can say, you damn bastard?! I will win and advance with just Mom's power. I will NEVER use your power when I fight!" Miyuki replied as she still had her back facing towards Endeavor.

Endeavor narrowed his eyes at his daughter, "Even if that works for now, you will soon reach the limits of that power…. "

"Thanks for waiting! It's now time to start the eighth and final match of the first round! Next up is… these guys!" Present Mic announced as the crowd cheered seeing the jumbotron displaying images of Todoroki and Sero.

"He's good! He's good, but what's with that plainness he just can't get rid of? From the Hero Course, it's Hanta Sero!"

"That's mean." Sero said in response to Present Mic's comment.

"Versus- Taking second place in both the Obstacle Course and the Cavalry Battle! You're way too strong, kid! She wasn't recommended for admission for nothing! Also from the Hero Course, The Ice Queen herself, it's Miyuki Todoroki!

And now, for the eighth and last match of the first round! Ready… start!"

"Well, I don't feel like I can win… "

Sero then wrapped Todoroki around with his Tape.

"...but I don't feel like losing, either!" Sero yelled as he began pushing Todoroki with his Tape towards the end of the ring.

"A surprise attack aimed to push his opponent out of bounds! Don't you think this was the best choice for this situation?! Seriously, get her, Sero!" Present Mic shouted as Sero was close to getting Todoroki out of bounds.

"Sorry."

As soon as she said that, Todoroki planted her foot down as she launched a stream of ice towards Sero. The ice transformed into a giant ice wall that resembled a glacier. It was able to reach the top of the entire stadium and it completely froze Sero in place.

Everybody gawked at the sheer magnitude of the ice wall that Miyuki created.

"D-Don't you think that's a bit much?" Sero stuttered as he shivered. He was damn near freezing to death.

"Sero, can you move?" Midnight asked. She too had some ice on her.

"O-Of course not… Ow…"

"Sero is immobilized! Miyuki Todoroki advances to the quarterfinals!"

Everybody in the crowd was speechless until one Pro Hero said: