CHAPTER 46

After some awkward seconds, Izuku felt the girl's stare come back to him, her voice making him tunr his attention to her a bit.

"You are strange, Midoriya" Miyuki says calmly, making the boy look at her a bit surprised. he remembered that the dual-haired girl did call him like this already.

"Me? Strange? That's something but why are you only calling me by my last name?" He said with a smirk on his face that it made her slightly blush.

But she simply narrowed her eyes which made Izuku noticed how her expression was contemplative like something about him was confusing her as she focused on more on the boy while getting closer to him, their face a mere inches away, with her hand softly holding onto the boy's cheek with said boy only raising his eyebrows.                

"You prolonged the battle to help me, enduring both your quirks drawbacks and the frostbites assaulting you when you could have used the occasion to win.....why? Why did you risk losing to help someone that you don't even know or are friends with?" She asked calmly with a neutral face, but in her head, she really wanted to know, even if he already said that he want to help her, she couldn't understand why he was so fixed on it, she picked a fight with him, declared she would beat him and he risked everything to ease her pain.

Izuku simply looked at her and held her hand where it was located in the side of his face and got closer to her and making their foreheads touch each other causing the girl to slightly blush, "It's because I was too focused on helping you to even care about winning. Miyuki, my attention was only on you at that moment, I didn't care about winning...." Izuku admitted as his eyes stared into the girl two colored ones.

"Your attention......only on me?" Miyuki says quietly as she moved a bit from Izuku and looked a bit down with a slightly confused gaze, she doesn't know why, but hearing this made her feel weird, it was similar to the strange feeling she had at the end of their battle, also, she could feel her left side heating up a bit.

"You have beaten me while giving yourself a handicap....you are stronger, in strength, and passion.....I was so focused on my hate that I even forgot the promise I made to my mother....not anymore....thanks to you...." she says calmly.

Izuku watched her as she wasn't looking at him but, after some moments of silence, she spoke once again, her voice a little more serious.

"..Izuku" She called, making the boy smile at her which made to blush that Izuku found it cute.

He didn't respond but instead let his actions do the laying for him as he beld the girl into his arms that it made her gasp in surprise.

"You don't have to say anything Miyuki instead...listen to the beating of my heart"

As he said that the girl leaned towsrds his chest, her ears being close to his upper body and hearing the rhythmic sound of the boys heart...and she couldn't help but feel calm, warm and happy.

Meanwhile, Recovery Girl was there chuckling at the display before her but...she did felt concern since she did was the festival, she saw the interaction Izuku had with Ochako which, she wonder if the boy was a Cassanova.

But then the three of them heard the sound of Present Mic making an announcement that the reward Ceremony will soon begin which made Izuku to get up a bit and feeling his feet hit the ground while giving a few stretches to loosen up.

"Well, might as well meet the others, shall we?" Izuku said while holding out his hand towards the girl infront of him, who grabbed his hand which made her get pulled towards him as the two teens left the clinic, leaving Recovery Girl to finish up a few things on her desk.

Meanwhile, Katsuki Bakugo was in his own little world, he saw darkness surrounded him, feeling his body being heavy, being unable to move or even speak as if some kind of force was refusing him to even let out a word.

He struggled to even move but that only got worse as he was pulled back.

And then he saw it, a bright light from above and then more lights were shown as if they were stars shining into the night sky, but these star like lights were different since they had their own color from White all the way to yellow...with one star that had its own color yet...it was dim from the rest and this made Bakugo want to grab that dim light and wanted it to shine like the rest but he couldn't.

"Someone like you will never understand"

"Hurting those in need, acting like someone similar to those who you want to defeat...why should we even accept you"

"This Brat doesn't even have what it takes"

"He's not strong enough"

"He's not worthy"

"No amount of training will let us believe he's good enough"

"Why did he give you something that was meant to help"

"..."

He heard these voices in his head, echoing around him that it made him feel scared, he didn't like this as he struggled to force his body to get up but as watched on, the stars  started to from more Human like...and their eyes were nothing but hate towards him...it made him want to scream at them, wanting to tell them to stop looking down on him, forcing his body even more as he felt one of his arms were free but that wasn't enough as he s reamed out even more.

"Don't waste anymore of your time here, Katsuki Bakugo"

As he heard that, he saw the face of a man with white long hair, who simply stared at Bakugou.

"You've done nothing but harm those for this sick mind set of yours...we may not be able to take this power away...but, we'll make sure that what you're gonna Bo through...will me you understand that you're not invincible"

With this man's hand pressing on Bakugo's chest he pushed the young boy away who screamed even more nut his eyes were directed towards the one who was like a yellow flame, who couldn't do anything but watch.

As Bakugo's eyes opened up, he forced his body to get up, causing his injuries to open once more.

'What the hell...was that?'

He thought as inside his mindscape...that one star that was dim...was completely engulfed into the darkness.

Chapter End.