CHAPTER 5

It was now springtime and as of this moment, Izuku Midoriya was officially a 1st year in his dream school with the school uniform on his person and his bagpack on his back, he was ready to go...but his mother stopped him.

"Izuku!? Did you pack some tissues!?"

"Yes mom"

"What about your hanky? You can't leave without a hanky!?"

"Yes mom I packed it and everything else I need just in case now I need to go or I'll be late"

When Izuku was about to leave out of the door his Mom called out to him, when he turned his head, he saw his mother giving him a smile on her face.

"I'm so proud of you, Izuku. I might not say it much...but I'm so glad to have in my life...to be your mother and giving you the love that you needed...and"

Before she could say anything she hugged by her son who had a smile on his face.

"And I'm glad to have you as a loving Mother, I'm so glad that you gave me life...and I'm gonna make the most of it in this school life...I love you Mom"

Izuku said to his mother who couldn't help but cry tears of joy at the words from her son.

And with words of encouragement and crying and a last hug form his parent, Izuku left home and his Highschool life

And with words of encouragement and crying and a last hug form his parent, Izuku left home and his Highschool life....Starts....Now.

When Izuku got off the train and taking a walk where he his new school, he looked around to try and find his classroom....which was a task that almost made him late but he found and saw the door for the class and saw that if was huge.

"Wow that's a big door...well here goes, I'm going to be meeting those who made it into the Hero Course and passed the exam" Izuku said but he stopped himself from Opening the door as he thought of someone who's likely to be in this classroom.

With a deep breath, Izuku opened the door and then saw the scene that was infront of him.

"DON'T PUT YOUR LEGS ON THE DESK  DO YOU NOT SEE THAT YOU'RE BEING DISRESPECTFUL TOWARDS YOUR CLASSMATES THAT ONCE USED THESE DESK THAT ARE NOW OUR UPPERCLASSMEN!?" Someone said towards the one whose legs were on the desk with no care that was in his face but he did smirked arrogantly.

"NO,AS A MATTER OF FACT, I DONT EVEN CARE, SO WHICH MIDDLE SCHOOL ARE YOU FROM ANYWAY, YOU TWO BIT EXTRA!?"

Izuku could only sigh at the scene.

"I'm from Soumei Junior high school the name's Tenya Iida" The now named Twnya Iida said towards the spiky blonde haired young man who narrowed his eyes.

"Somei well aren't you an elite seems I've got a reason to fucking end you after all!"

"WHAT NERVE!AND YOU WANT TO BE A HERO!?" Iida said.