CHAPTER 22

The Pro let out a deep breath, tearing his eyes away from his students to give USJ another glance over. Off in the distance, he could see more villains watching them, as if trying to gauge their chances against the Number One Hero. And from his quick headcount, there were several members of Class 1A unaccounted for.

The sound of an approaching engine drew his attention. He looked back towards the entrance, finding Iida rushing down the stairs towards them with Kaminari right behind him, the remaining students watching the boys go with worried expressions.

All Might considered them for a moment, before nodding to himself, smiling once again. He turned his attention to Todoroki, making the two-tone haired girl stiffen. "Young Todoroki, is your arm injured?

Todoroki stared dumbly for a moment, then winced. Somehow, she'd forgotten the arm held tight against her chest until that moment. "Y-Yes, sir," She said plainly. "But I can handle it for the moment."

All Might nodded to her in acceptance, then turned to face the approaching Iida, who had already reached them while Kaminari was still rushing down the stairs.

The armored student came to a stop right in front of the group, standing straight as he addressed the Pro hero. "Sir, I was wondering if you needed any help extracting my fellow students from the premises."

All Might quirk a brow at the boy, surprising him by giving a small shake of his head. "Noble, Young Iida, but unnecessary. The UA faculty will be right behind me, Recovery Girl among them. I'd rather you remain with them here, protecting them from any wayward villains until the faculty arrives."

Iida's mouth fell open slightly at the order, before snapping to a crisp salute. "I shall follow your orders to the letter, All Might Sir!"

All Might's grin widened at the boy's earnestness. "Good man!" He met the eyes of each of his students, before facing away from them, eyes locking onto the nearest villains lurking in the distance. "Keep each other safe for just a little while longer. In the meantime..." He cracked his knuckles, his smile gaining and edge that sent a chill down the spine of every villain within eyeshot. "I shall go deal with the remaining riff-raff."

In a burst of wind, All Might blurred away, the shouts of surprised and frightened villains soon following.

With the knowledge that All Might was now in the building, the Nomu being defeated or rather turned to dust, and their fellow students were being rescued, Ochako slumped as if a great weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She couldn't help but brushed a few strands from out of Izuku's face tenderly staring at his sleeping face.

Iida along with Kirishima and Kaminari went towards Ochako wondering what occurred when she fused with Izuku

Todoroki watched both Ochako and Izuku in rapt attention. Ochako who lay there who was hurt the most and yet she still had the energy to joke with the boys while occasionally brushing Izuku's hair. Todoroki looked with narrowed eyes at Ochako's annoyed but calm expression, and Izuku's careless slumber. The longer she watched them, the more she felt something hot curdle in her gut, twisting uncomfortably and growing in intensity. She turned away from them, ignoring the mindless chatter that sprung up more, which only grew louder once Aoyama and Hagakure appeared running down from the mountaintop.

She instead watched as All Might darted around the USJ at insane speeds, creating a steadily growing pile of unconscious villains in the center of the destroyed plaza. She watched with a calculating stare, trying to figure out how she could surpass both All Might... and even Izuku's power that seemed to evolve even more.

Meanwhile a certain blonde haired young man, who woke up not too long ago watched it, he watched the battle that should've belonged to him, he was supposed to have the cheers from the Extras that were in his class, he was supposed to here Allmight worried about him, him! who has the power of the greatest hero in Japan! so why?...why was he seeing that delusional freak having things that belonged to him?! with his hands clenching with his quirk sparking in his hands.

'Deku...DEKU I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!'

Izuku didn't know where he was...he didn't know where exactly it was to begin with but then he heard it...a sound not that far from him...someone screaming? As if they were hurt.

With that Izuku was suddenly pushed away by an unknown force from out of nowhere but that didn't stop him to stare ahead into the darkness...and saw glowing red eyes and a large smile that set shivers down his spine.

"See ya around...Little one"

And then Izuku openee his eyes with his body rising up while sweat pour down his face.

He looked around to see he was in a clinic until he goes through his memories of what happened with a groan from the pain he was inflicted by his reckless action alone.

He sighed as he laid back down as he let sleep take over as he still felt that most of his injuries stil hurt.

'just...what was that thing?'

He thought as he finally let his body rest.

Chapter End.
Sorry for the short chapter but hope you enjoy this Rewrite for for the Fusion Hero.
Stay safe.
Stay Healthy.
And peace out.