CHAPTER 34

"I'LL SAY IT AGAIN! DON'T YOU DARE SAY THOSE WORDS ERASERHEAD! CAUSE I'LL GO WHERE YOU ARE AND GOUGE OUT YOUR DAMN EYES!"

The furious yell that came from the Greenette known as Izuku Midoriya.

His classmates saw the way he clenched railings and the way it bent.

"HE HAS NO RIGHT OR THE PRIVILEGE TO EVEN DO WHAT HE'S DOING! YOU CALL IT 'HIM NOT GOING EASY ON HER' BUT ALL I SEE IS A BASTARD WHO ENJOYS PUTTING THOSE ON THE GROUND WHO HE THINKS IS WEAK!"

Izuku's mind was going dark, his eyes dilating even more that the white part of his eyes was the only visible part shown.

"Izuku...calm down"

He heard this which made him turned towards the one who said which was Minoru who had a look of seriousness in his face as he stared at Izuku...who looked like an animal ready to break its cage soon

who looked like an animal ready to break its cage soon

When Minoru saw this he took a step back but...he bought his hand towards Izuku, "I know....I know you're pissed heck even I'm fucking mad but Uraraka's still continuing fighting against the bastard Izuku! Don't let your emotions control you unitl you know when you're ready...To make sure the bastard won't make it the next day"

The rest of their class waited to hear what Izuku would say...and he just nodded while staring at the fight with Minoru and Fumikage at his side with the former sighing a bit while looking back at his classmates with some of them feeling a bit nervous at what just happened.

The smoke cleared to show Ochako still standing on her feet... panting... but still on her feet.

'Not yet... She's still... not dead!' Bakugo thought, the fact that Ochako was a lot tougher than she looks....but it started to piss him off the way she was still not giving up...it reminded him of that Bastard.

Izuku, trying to take calming breaths as his eyes were non-existent right now as he lean over the railing putting even more pressure on it.

"It's about time... I think... Thanks Bakugo... "

Ochako brought her hands together that caused her to deactivate her quirk and then ran towards Bakugo who got ready to blast her away but then he felt something hit his head.

"Huh?" Bakugo asked in confusion unitl he looked up with his eyes widen.

"It can't be helped from where Bakugo is, but it's for a Pro in the stands to start booing without noticing." Monoma suddenly said as he now had everybody's attention. "She kept her body low as she advanced, concentrating Bakugo's attacks on the ground, storing up weapons. And then, she narrowed his field of vision with relentless attacks to keep him from noticing." Monoma then looked up and everybody saw what he was referring to. Up in the sky were a bunch of rubble and other debris that were created due to Katsuki's explosions. Everyone stared wide eyed as most of them didn't even notice that Ochako had been using her Quirk all along.

"I'm gonna win!" Ochako shouted as she got close to Bakugo who was too tate to suddenly feel a slap to the face which gave Ochako to smirk as she saw the bastard raising up in the air but she wasn't done as she took a deep breath with a faint like glow that surrounded her body and with a determinated look on her face, she bend her legs as if she was running and jumped that caused a crater to form where she was and went towards Bakugo who glared even more and screamed as he set a blast that pushed him upwards and even faster with Ochako following towards him with her smirking even more as All of the debris began to descend towards both teens at very high speeds.

"A METEOR SHOWER?!"

"You should have noticed." Aizawa said.

"She had a desperate plan like that up her sleeve?" Iida yelled out in shock as the majority of Class 1-A didn't even realize that she was planning this from the beginning.

Izuku however waited for the climax... waiting to see Ochako to win this as he saw her getting closer to Bakugo who panicked as he saw the rocks coming his way.

Ochako with quick thinking raised her hand up as her eyes glowed and said one word, "Kakō"

And that simple word caused Bakugo to suddenly move towards the debris at an even faster pace as he flipped around, not being able to use his explosions as his vision was getting dizzy.

'No...NO! I CAN'T LOSE TO THIS EXTRA! AN EXTRA THAT HANGS OUT WITH DEKU OF ALL PEOPLE, DEKU IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU, I WASN'T ABLE TO SHOW THESE THIRD RATES WHO'S THE MOST POWERFUL HERE! DAMN IT AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!'

Suddenly Bakugo used his explosion in his right hand to stop him from spinning and directing himself towards the debris and using both of his hands, he screamed in rage as the second power that was inside him came to life as he lets out an even bigger explosion that destroyed all the debris which pushed him back and Ochako and even the spectators as well.

Ochako who felt the wind that pushed her back because of the explosion she had to avoid a surprise attack from Bakugo... who's eyes light up with rage as he set an explosion in her face that was more powerful that caused her to hit the stage hard but she got up but it wasn't enough as she got punched in the gut from Bakugo who then sent another explosion that pushed her back with her sliding on the ground.

"Since you're friends with Deku, I thought you'd be up to something... That nerds too smart for him to not rub off on you....Get up...I'm not done with you yet Extra so fucking get up!"

He screamed as he used his secind quirk to give his explosions a boost in speed as he had a devil like smirk on his face as sent multiple explosions at the girl who was in the ground...and she couldn't block them, she couldn't even speak as Bakugo sent an explosion to her throat that it made her couldn't even scream...which made her panic as she saw the look that Bakugo was given...he didn't care, he didn't care how much damage he'll do to her...and she cried as more pain entered her body.

Bakugo then screamed as he sent another explosion which pushed close to the edge of the ring.

"What? Don't tell me you're already done? I thought you were gonna win this! OR AM I WRONG! THEN DIE!"

But before he could even continue, he got punched so hard in the face that a crack was heard and pushed him hard enough to separate from Ochako.

Bakugo groaned in pain while wpittingo it blood as he stared at the bastard who punched him and all see saw was red and see that it was Izuku, who stood in his way, one whose eyes was non-existent had a piece of railing in his hand with him fusing with.

"Oi You fucker...If you value your life....you better back off...If you don't...You won't live to see the other day Katsuki Bakugo"

Izuku said as his hair moved on its own and wind like pressure surrounded him as he glared at Bakugo with nothing but hate in their eyes.

Midnight who saw this and panicked. She went to go check on Ochako. She found her unconscious and in pain and quickly announced.

"Uraraka is out of commission. Katsuki Bakugo advances to the quarter finals!"

Chapter End.
Hope you enjoy.