CHAPTER 15

Moments after waiting to the water's edge, we see Izuku, Minoru and Tsuyu saw Mr. Aizawa, still fighting his hardest against the villains surrounding the one that seemed to lead them. They watched as he took them down, one after another.

They were so engrossed that they silently cheering their...minus Izuku but he was observing the situation with their teacher on as it looked more and more like he'd be able to get them out of this nightmarish situation.

Then the Boss villain joined in.

Aside from his creepy outfit, the villain didn't really strike Izuku as any different than the others that Aizawa had been taking down, save for the crazy banter he kept spewing, most of which Aizawa ignored as they fought. But then the villain revealed his Quirk. And he did so by dissolving part of Aizawa's arm with just a touch. But Aizawa kept fighting, even with his injured arm, knocking down one small-time villain after another… until the boss revealed the 'real final boss.'

Minoru who felt his knees start to shake as he watched Aizawa get utterly destroyed by the being the villain boss called 'Nomu'.

Their teacher might as well have been a ragdoll for all the opposition he could offer up, the beast slamming his head into the ground, over and over, until the stones under them were practically painted in his blood. How the man still had a head, how it hadn't just- Izuku nearly gagged at the thought.

Nomu… that's what the villain called him. The Anti-Symbol of Peace. Specially made for the sole purpose of killing All Might. And even with the nightmare he was looking at, Izuku couldn't help but think of something....'would that Hypocrite even beat this beast?'

They had a brief moment of relief when the portal Villain appeared next to the leader (Shigaraki, he called him), letting them hear that, while the villain (Kurogiri) had incapacitated Thirteen, one of the students had managed to escape the facility and was running for help. Shigaraki seemed like he was going to go into a rage for a moment, before suddenly calming down, saying that if the faculty was going to arrive any minute, they needed to leave.

For one wonderful second, both Tsuya and Minoru actually thought the villains were going to do just that, with Minoru wrapping a startled Tsuyu in a hug at the thought while accidentally touching her boobs which caused him to be pushed down in the water.

Izuku right now was waiting, he knew he can get to Aizawa who was still alive but even  he knows he's not powerful to take on something that's equal to the No.1 hero. If the Villains left, they could get to their Sensei and get him help before…

But then another thought hit him: would the villains actually leave? They'd obviously been planning this attack for a while, going so far as to 'bio-engineer' Nomu just to fight All Might. If they left now, they'd likely never get another opportunity.

Shigaraki apparently had a similar thought. "Oh, before we leave…" The villain turned around.

And stared right at him, Minoru and Tsuyu.

"Let's make sure the symbol of Peace is broken… and wreck his pride, NOMU!"

As soon as the villain said that...the Nomu dashed towards the three teenagers with intent to kill them as it sent it's fist towards them...only for both Minoru and Tsuyu to get pushed away courtesy of Izuku with the two of them having shocked looks as the Nomu sent a powerful Punch towards Izuku's midsection as the sound of bones being broken was heard and him getting pushed back and hitting the water.

Minoru and Tsuyu felt fear at what they saw and it got worse as they saw the Shigaraki infront of them his hands nearing the two.

"Ohh too bad, you're gonna meet your friend really soon" he said this with glee as his finger's outstretched towards Tsuyu and Minoru.