CHAPTER 45

While Recovery Girl walked towards her desk, Izuku's attention shifted to the girl beside him once again, as he stared into her two colors eyes and seeing how close she was sitting near him while silently staring at him, her eyes quickly looking at his.

'...Oh shit, was she always this cute?' He thought.

"Hey Todoroki" Izuku said this with asmile on his face but as she heard her name, she simply tilted her to the side while her expression held a neutral look, her eyes on the otherhand that were so cold and sad, but now, they seemed......brighter.

"Why are you calling me Todoroki now?" She asked with a tint of confusion, he called her by name for all the fight, so why he was being formal? She wouldn't mind him calling her by her name again, on the contrary, she kinda wants it.

It was Izuku's turn to be confused until he went back to their final battle and he couldn't help but chuckle which got her to slightly narrow her eyes a bit and this caused Izuku to try not full on laugh since he found her expression adorable.

"Miyuki" The dual-haired girl said to him which only got him sigh a bit and wonder if he can get out of this predicament but that wasn't the case as Izuku glanced at recovery girl for support and... He saw that she was smirking at him? She was enjoying his situation with Dual quirk user.

'Wow, talk about a double-faced nurse' Izuku thought but he couldn't blame her since this was his own fault.

But right now he had his focus on the girl who was still staring at him with a slightly expectant look, he didn't find it hard it hard to call her by name than when he did it with Ochako since the two of them fused they have an understanding but the girl's like Mina, Tsuyu, Toru, Momo and Kyoka were different since he never fused with any of the girls nor did he have that much of a longer interaction But he didn't interact a lot with the dual-haired girl but since she wanted to and she gave him her permission, he might as well do it.

So with a smile on his face and looking at her beautiful eyes, he leaned forward, "Miyuki-san" Izuku said towards the girl but the didn't sit well for her which made Izuku mentally facepalming himself for adding the honorific.

"Miyuki" The girl said once again without changing expression, but he could feel that she was even more expectant than before for him to call her by name without honorifics, her eyes fixed on him.

Izuku sighed but never the less got even closer so their faces were inches away with Miyuki feeling a bit hot and wandered if she activated her quirk.

"Miyuki" He said towards her with the girl feeling his breath that it made her shudder, "Hmm...... better" The girl says calmly as she nodded slightly, internally satisfied, imaginary stars around her.

Just from that made it harder for Izuku to not just hug her then and their but he held it in...for now.

"Alright then, you wanted me to say your name, you got that now its my turn to ask you something...you looked healed enough so how come you're not back with the others?"

Izuku asked the girl with her simply looking the other way,"She wanted to stay even after I healed her, watching over you and cooling you to help lower your temperature, what a dear" Recovery Girl chimed from behind her desk, This made Izuku to look at Miyuki who had a small blush on her face.

"Really now?" Izuku asked with a smirk on his face as he saw the girl leaning back at Izuku was getting closer to her and all she was nod her head,"Well, you got injured because of me, It's only fair I take care of your recovery, nee-san used to do the same things for me when I got sick" Miyuki says calmly, she didn't mind staying here, and his sleeping face was nice to look at.

This attracted the boy's attention, he was a bit curious about the girl's family not counting her father, who he still greatly dislike, but before he could ask for more, Recovery girl chimed in once again, she seemed to be enjoying the interaction between the two socially awkward teens a bit too much well more likely one of them being socially awkward.

"She took care of you very well I must say, while I only healed your fractures and bruises, she was the one who nursed you to heal from the heatstroke, maybe I should take her as my helper if she acts so diligently. Also, you stared at him quite a lot when he didn't need anything, dear, why is that?" Recovery girl asked the girl with a smile. The green haired could swear he felt a tint of amusement in her wise voice and he knew she was she doing it on purpose, The more she made Miyuki reveal the details of what happened while he was out cold, the more likely he feel a bit flustered.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard the girl answer the nurse's question.

"I like his sleeping face..." She admitted with a straight face, making Izuku's face go red.

'Holy shit....she really said that?'

The nurse chuckled, Izuku knew at that moment that the heroine was going a bit too far with this whils using Miyuki's clueless nature......the truth was a bit different, but the amusement was there.

"Ohh? Is that so? Then, how much you would like to see it everyday?" Recovery girl asked with a tint of interest, wanting to confirm her suspicions. But considering how the girl react and looked at him, she already have her answer.

Izuku's eyes widen but didn't say anything but rather he wanted to know himself since this way he can know what Miyuki really thinks of him but he's not sire if she'll answe-....

".....A lot" The girl says neutrally, but this time, she seemed different, she looked a bit down and the shocked Izuku could swear he saw a tint of red on her left cheek, 'Oh my fucking christ, this girl has that look similar to Ochako' Izuku thought.

"I see, I see. Good to know! now I leave you two be, this old heroine will keep herself busy here, so don't mind me. Call if you need me. And, Midoriya, make sure to drink more water while you rest" Recovery girl says as she turned away and focused on something else that was on the desk, giving the two blushing teens a tiny bit of privacy.

Chapter End.
Well hope you enjoy although it's not what you guys want but hopefully you'll see more action in the next.
Stay safe.
And peace out.