Chapter 19 - Pizza Pops

edit- Wattpad kept deleting all the quotations for some reason so I had to fix it 😩

Kid Flash/Wally's POV

I woke up from the sound of clicking as I slowly opened my eyes to see Barry with his phone open taking a photo of me and Elias. I was still disoriented from just waking up, but as I looked around, I realized that I was on the couch with Elias cuddled up to me.

Initially I freaked out in embarrassment and tried to cover my blushing face with my arm while I whisper yelled at Barry to delete the photo. Of course, being an ass like he is, he refused. "I'm sending this to all your friends." He whispered before he ran away, I would have gone after him, but Elias was still asleep on me.

I raised my shoulder a bit in attempt to wake Elias, but she just groaned and hugged me tighter. I sighed in frustration because I knew that she was a deep sleeper, and it was going to take me a while to get her up. I whispered her name to her and poked her face as I continued trying to wake her up, but nothing worked.

Finally, I sighed and gave up as I considered just going back to bed, but then I had a great idea. "Elias, Barry bought Pizza Pops!" I yelled at her and almost instantly she shot straight up, wide awake.

"The pepperoni ones?! She shouted to me and shook my shoulders eagerly as I laughed hard at her reaction. "What're you laughing at?" She asked me and I continued snickering before eventually calming down.

"I lied about the Pizza Pops. I just needed to wake you up," I tell her as I wipe a tear from my eye because I was laughing so hard. She gasped in offense and punched me in the arm.

"You got my hopes up, asshole! She shouts as she continues throwing punches at me and try to block her swings.

"Oka-okay! Calm down." I tell her as I put my hands up in submission and she sinks into the couch sadly.

"You woke me up to Pizza Pops of lies while I was having a very good dream." she says in disappointment and I roll my eyes at her extremely dramatic reaction.

"It's just food." I tell her and she glares at me so hard I almost felt it.

"oH iTs jUst fOoD," She mocks my voice, "yeah, go eat a shoe, shitface," she mumbles before crossing her arms and sulking into the couch.

"Damn, so vulgar," I reply in mock offense but she only huffs in response. "Ok fine if it makes you feel better, I will get some Pizza Pops for you," I tell her finally giving in to her stubbornness and she turns with an eyebrow raised.

"The pepperoni ones?" she asks skeptically.

"Of course," immediately she jumps up from the seat and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Ok I forgive you," She mumbles into my shoulder and I chuckle as I gladly return the embrace. After a second of holding her, I remembered the problem at hand and quickly pulled her from my chest.

"Oh, and one other thing, Barry took a photo of you cuddled next to me while we were sleeping," I tell her and joyous expression was immediately replaced with an irritated one.

"That sneaky, shit," she mumbles before standing up to get Barry.

"Barry!" I hear her shout in the kitchen and I snicker to myself before following behind her. I walk into the kitchen to see Elias and Barry in a standoff, ever time he tried to speed past her, shed move in the way. Its easy to conclude he was trapped, and when he shot me a look to ask for help, I only shrugged with a smirk.

"Delete the photo and Ill let you go, or we could be here all day," She tells him menacingly as he stubbornly shakes his head.

"Absolutely not, I could easily do this all day," He says proudly and Elias frowns before she has a smirk planted onto her face.

"Alright fine then, should I call Iris and tell her to postpone that date you were supposed to go on today?" She questions cheekily as she pulls out her phone. Barry's determined expression immediately faltered at her words.

"You wouldnt dare," Barry says with narrowed eyes but she only smirks.

"Wanna bet?"

"Alright fine, youre no fun," Barry gives in, grudgingly handing his phone over to Elias who immediately permanently deletes the photo. I offer a high five and she tosses his phone back at him.

"Ok now back to you. You owe me Pizza Pops!" She declares with a finger pointed at my chest and I put my hands up in defense.

"Alright alright, I'll make you Pizza Pops, weirdo," I tell her as I look to Barry for assistance. He points at the freezer and I open it, hoping they still had some pepperoni ones left still. I silently cheered at the sight of two Pizza Pops left in the corner of the freezer.

"Aight, I'm going to get ready. I'm expecting Pizza Pops when I'm done," she warns, and I send her a thumbs up in response. I heard the door to her room shut and Barry suddenly put his hands on the table and looked at me.

"Um hello." I say to him in confusion as I grab a baking sheet for the Pizza Pops.

"So, how did last night go with the two of you?" he questions and I shrug.

"Fine, we watched movies and talked a bit."

"Oh yeah, I heard," he replies with a smirk and I immediately go red.

"...how much did you hear?" I ask nervously and his grin only grows.

"Enough to know that you've got a big crush on your partner," he teases, and I groan at his words while running a hand through my hair.

"You're so annoying, Barry," I grumble and he chuckles lightly as he leans his elbows against the table.

"Alright, I'll stop teasing you. I mean I knew you flirted with her all the time, but I always thought that was just your whole heart throb thing," He explains, and I scratch my nape awkwardly.

"I thought you said you would stop teasing."

"Ok, ok. I'll stop for real. How did she respond to your confession?" He asked with genuine curiosity and I hesitated for a moment, debating if I should tell him, before eventually giving my response.

"She said she wasn't ready for romance yet, and I was fine with that," I mumbled, and he winced.

"That's rough, but it wasn't necessarily a rejection, so don't feel too disappointed," he says before ruffling my hair. "Don't tell her I told you this, but she really does like you. I can see it in the way you two interact," he tells me with a hand placed on my shoulder.

"Just don't let her be like those other girls you've flirted with before, shes something special," he says with a smile and I chuckle lightly.

"Believe me I know, thats why I'm so worried about her ending up with someone else. I don't want to lose her," I mumble and Barry sighs before offering me more insight.

"You guys were basically meant to be since the moment you met. Just give her time, she'll come around eventually," he said with a pat on my back before leaving me in the kitchen with my thoughts. My ears turned red at the thought of her liking me too and I felt a hopeful feeling that maybe we could end up together.

I mean he was right, she never said she didn't like me back, she just wasn't ready right now. I'll sure as hell wait as long as I need to for her, cause I know shes more than worth it. With a bit more of a bounce in my step, I continued preparing Elias Pizza Pops and Barry words continued to repeat in my head,

You guys were basically meant to be since the moment you met. Just give her time.

Here's a shorter fluffier chapter for y'all. I'm probably gonna post a chapter asking for your opinion on some different cover options cause I'll be changing the books cover soonnn