Chapter 13- Cadmus' Secret

3rd POV

The teens arrived at the scene the fire to see scientists still in the engulfed building and the team instantly set to work on saving them.

"Okay what's the plan?" Hyper whispered shouted as they gathered up, they had never really worked as a team before, so the whole scenario was new to them.

"Save the scientists, investigate Cadmus. Easy!" Kid Flash said cockily as he put on his goggles and raced towards the scientists who were barely holding.

He went to save them but he ended up getting stuck himself. "Seriously what's the plan?!?" Hyper said turning back to see that Robin had left as well to go help Kid Flash.

"Oh my god you guys are SO IMPATIENT!!" Hyper shouted at them before turning to Aqualad.

"Save them?" She asked him while shrugging.

"Save them." He stated calmly, agreeing with her.

Hyper sped to the scene attempting to find a way to save them. "Easy huh KF?" Rob asked sarcastically as he reached him.

"Shut up." KF replied back as he rolled his eyes in embarrassment.

"You guys ok up there?!?" Hyper shouted to KF and Rob.

"Well no, actually I'm going to fall!!" KF shouted back to her as he could feel his fingertips slipping from the wall he was holding on.

"THIS IS WHY WE NEED A FREAKING PLAN!!" Hyper yelled at KF as she backed up to run up the wall.

Hyper backed up a few feet before running up the wall at full speed to pick up a scientist.

"Hold on tight, I go really fast!" She told him before she prepped to run down the wall.

When she got to the bottom she went to get the other scientist and did the same thing for him.

"Hey Kid, how long can you hold up there?!" Hyper asked Kid Flash as she left the scientists on the ground.

"Umm not long. NOT LONG AT ALL!!" He shouted as he began to fall to the ground, luckily Hyper sped up the wall again, catching him and running inside of Cadmus.

"You're welcome Mister Hero." She said as she put him down and walked away from KF.

The other two arrived after them and Robin walked up to KF.

"Heh you just got saved by your girlfriend." He said while nudging him on the arm and KF swatted him away.

"She's not my girlfriend." He said childishly while crossing his arms stubbornly.

"But you wish she was. Too bad for you she likes Aqualad." Robin said while signaling to Hyper as they all walked around examining the place, hoping to find something interesting.

"WHAT? She does!?" KF accidentally shouted and everybody shushed him, making him silently apologize.

"Yeah dude, have you seen the way she looks at him. She's got a big crush on Aqualad." Robin said patting KF on the back as he pouted at the thought of it.

Everyone spread out trying to gather information when Hyper's voice was heard loud as she shouted for everyone to come to her position.

"You guys I saw some weird thing go in there." She said while pointing to an elevator.

"We should check it out." Robin said as he walked forward and everyone nodded in approval, they all stepped onto the elevator and Aqualad examined the buttons for the levels.

"Why would they need so many buttons for a 2 story building." He said as he looked to Robin for an explanation but Robin just shrugged.

"I guess we'll find out when we get down there." Hyper said as she pushed a button and the elevator started to go down.