Chapter 2

"well she's not much of a talker, ribbit" a frog girl said. the rest of the girls hum in agreement while they make their way outside.

"well that makes it our job to make her talk!" a pink girl said with determination.

"well we've only met the girl, she's obviously uncomfortable. let's give her some time?" the brown haired girl who made midoriya blush earlier said.

the girls nod and the rest of the walk is quiet. only some words spoken at times.

                                    ꧁꧂

"a quirk assessment test?!" most of the class simultaneously. "but orientation? we'll miss it!" the brown haired girl whined.

aizawa simply shook his head "if you really wanna make the big leads. you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies." he lectures.

"here at U.A, we're not big on traditions which means i get to run my class the way i like." aizawa says.

"you've been taking normal fitness tests your whole life." aizawa starts, holding a device in his hand. "you haven't got to use your quirks during them yet. that's what we're doing today." aizawa finishes.

he looks to the boy who you ruled an asshole earlier. "bakugo. you managed to place 1st on the entrance exams. what was the furthest you've thrown a ball in junior high?" aizawa asks.

"about 67 meters" bakugo said, ignoring the looks he's getting. aizawa motioned him to walk to him and bakugo did.

he threw him a ball which bakugo caught with ease. "anything goes, just stay in this circle. you can use your quirk" aizawa says.

bakugo starts to smirk and pull his arm back. you see his hand start to spark, signaling his quirk activating. he throws the ball while yelling "DIE"

the ball gets sent into the sky followed by a loud explosion that sends the ball further. you slightly raise your eyebrows in shock. you hear the class go into a fit of 'woahs' and 'cools'.

the device in aizawa's hand beeps and he looks at it. "all of you need to know your maximum capabilities. it's the most rational way of figuring out your potential." he holds up the device and it read 705.2 meters.

the class gawk in awe as bakugo makes his way back to us. "i wanna go! that looks like fun!" the pink skinned girl exclaims. the class start talking about how fun this year is gonna be.

it seems to hit a nerve with aizawa "fun you say? i think not. you have 3 years to become a hero and you think it's gonna be fun? we're taking 8 physical tests and whoever comes in last is getting expelled." aizawa sternly says.

the class go pale and silent. you just shake your head. there's no way you're going home.
"you can't just send one of us home! that's unfair!" the brown haired girl argues.

"like i said, i get to run this class the way i want, if you have a problem with that, go home." aizawa says.

"now, let's get started"

                                    ꧁꧂

"6.34 seconds" the robot says as someone passes the finish line. "7.54 seconds!" it calls out once again as the next person passes the line. the two return to the group and aizawa calls out the last two people.

"ojiro and rai, you're up" he calls out. you and a boy with a tail make your way to the starting line. you stand straight waiting for the cue and you hear your classmates.

"did he say rai?"

"i think so! is that y/n's last name?"

"rai? as in satoshi rai?"