Chapter 101

in all honesty, being completely alone in the dorms was great.

being able to blast music, showering for way longer than you should, singing at the top of your lungs, you haven't had this much fun in a while.

right now, you're freshly showered, singing a tune while cleaning up the kitchen, you felt like a disney princess. if only you had your prince with you as well but hey, you're not completely complaining. alone time is always needed.

and alone time makes you happy.

what an added feeling to the princess world than hearing the oven going off, letting you know your cookies are done and ready to be taken out. grabbing the oven mits, you open the door and smile small when feeing the warm heat hit your face. you take the cookie tray out and your ego rises when seeing the most perfect cookies sitting on the pan.

"9, 10, 11, 12." you finish counting the last cookie. "not enough for everyone.." you purse your lips, looking around for the extra batter you had. while you prep your next batch,

ring!

flipping your phone to see the screen, you pause your music and answer the call from your one and only.

"hi my love~"

"izuku, hi~" you say back in the same tone. even though only his forehead is visible, you can tell he's in the lunchroom. if the surroundings weren't enough evidence, the loud chit chat of the students would've told you.

"how are you feeling? not sick, right?"

"never have, never will."

"y/n! HI!"

you laugh softly when seeing izuku's phone get grabbed before your screen shows a human kirby smiling brightly at you.

"uraraka, heyyy." you drag out your greeting. izuku manages to get his phone back and now decides to show his face, so you do the same.

"so beautiful. what are you doing? are you in the kitchen?"

ignoring the coos and teases of the girls in the background, you flip the camera and show your award winning treats, hearing many 'oohhs' and 'awwws' shortly after.

"bruh y/n's baking?!"

the voice of kaminari apparently grabs attention since now almost everyone from your class is crowded around izuku's phone. had he known this would've happened, he wouldn't have called you in the first place.

"YOOOO! save some for us!"

"yeah yeah." you snicker at their enthusiasm. "i'm making more for when you guys get back."

a series of cheers makes you shake your head. that all ceases however, when a long train of moans makes you second guess your decision.

"broooo~" kaminari's dumbass.

"yeahhhh~" sero following him like an idiot.

you can only imagine how the other students are imagining when hearing stupid boys moan to a phone.

before long, it's back to only izuku who looks like he regrets the decision of ever calling you. you prop your phone on the wall and for the next couple of minutes, you converse with your classmates while making another batch of cookies.