Chapter 93 (filler)

filler: in which class 1-a go to an arcade.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"i'm highkey bored." you say while throwing sticky balls to the ceiling. while they fall back into your hand and you repeat the process of throwing them, izuku plays a simple game on your computer.

"same. days off are kinda weird. i'm so used to my schedule being full." he says, keeping his focus on defeating the game.

knock

knock

knock

"it's unlocked.." you breathe out. the door opens and in walks shoto who takes one look at you and izuku before the energy you produce hits him harder than his dad ever did. "bored?"

you and izuku hum, not taking your eyes away from your activities. "well mina told me to tell you guys that the class wants to go to an arcade."

his comment makes you and izuku pause. you lift your head from the ground, simultaneously catching the sticky balls as izuku pauses his game. "an arcade?" you tilt your head.

"something like that. whatever we can find. it seems like it's not only you two who's bored."

"sounds fun. what time?" izuku asks, spinning side to side in the chair. "i'm guessing soon. whenever everyone's ready." shoto shrugs and you pull yourself up so you're now sitting up.

"sounds good."

once shoto closes the door, you lay back down on the ground. "what do i wear now..." you ask out loud, staring at the blank ceiling. after a couple moments of silence, izuku's face comes into view.

"let's match." he proposes with a smile.

---

you pass the small yellow lights that hang on the walls. the pattern of the wallpaper isn't the most nice looking, but it does bring a nice aura to the whole building. side by side, you and izuku spot your friends scattered on the couches of the common room.

"is everyone here?" you ask. the sound of your voice makes everyone look back and soon enough, they're cooing at the sight of you and izuku.

"how cute!"
"man i'm so lonely..."
"someone match with me! jirou!"
"no."
"couple goals~!"
"practically rubbing it in our faces.."

you and izuku awkwardly stand there, listening to the comments of your classmates. 'maybe this was a bad idea..' you say while looking down at your red sneakers. black sweater, black sweatpants and red sneakers. something so simple can have so much meaning.

"um..anyways..let's go." you cut off the comments.

"you do realize it's like half an hour of a walk to get to the arcade right?"

"yeah. i searched it up. but we're not walking." you say as you and izuku lead the class out the doors.

"what?"

"then how are we getting there?"

"i knew you idiots wouldn't check anything so i did. i'm driving." you explain, reaching in your pocket and feeling the outline of the car key.

"woah y/n you can drive? manly!"

"mhm."

"shotgun!" mina and hagakure yell in unison.

"izuku gets front seat. you're all in the back." you're quick to remind. while mina and hagakure sulk behind you, izuku wears a victorious smile.

"damn.." kaminari whistles low at the sight of the luxury car.