Chapter 37

"u.a has finished its first semester and your summer vacation has started. but don't think you'll be able to rest. at this training camp, you'll be aiming for even greater heights." aizawa says to all of you who are standing before him.

"right!" you and your class say together. it's now time for the week in the woods for your training camp.

during the party at i-island, you were so tired that you fell asleep as soon as you got back to your table after dancing with midoriya.

midoriya was willing to carry you back to your hotel but he had to leave with all might so he reluctantly gave your sleeping form to todoroki who carried you back instead. it made more sense, anyways.

the next day, you and todoroki took your plane back home. you were still tired so as soon as you put your luggage on the plane, you were out for the whole flight.

you got back to your hometown where you were immediately taken to u.a to get healed by recovery girl. she was able to heal you but you did have to get stitches, leaving you with a scar on your upper thigh.

you were still told to wear a bandage around your leg because of the training you'd be going through during training camp. so now here you are, standing next to momo and mina, about to board the bus.

as the class was about to board the bus, you heard an obnoxious voice ring out. "i heard some of class 1-a is taking extra courses. does that mean they actually failed the exams? that must be embarrassing. especially because you're all supposed to be so much better than us! what a shame-"

monoma was knocked out by kendo who was now carrying him "sorry. don't mind him." she apologized.

you all waved her off as iida started doing hand chopping motions, "attention class 1-a! our bus is here! everyone line up in seating order!" your class rep instructs.

no one listened as they all partnered up with their friends. you stood off to the side, tightening your ponytail and cracking your neck.

"y/n! let's sit together." you hear momo propose. you look at her and smile, nodding your head "sure."

you board the bus with momo at your side and you take the window seat, momo taking the aisle one. you two make eye contact and she smiles at you "how's your leg?" she asks.

you just nod "it's better now. barely even hurts." you answer. momo nods at you, "i'm glad. i was really worried for you."

"thanks for the concern. i'm okay now." you reassure. momo smiles at you before turning around to talk to jirou who was in the aisle seat next to her.

"here's the deal." aizawa starts while sitting at the very first seat at the front of the bus. "we'll be on this bus for about an hour until we have our first stop. make sure you stay focused." your teacher reminds.

"why aren't we blasting some music?" kaminari asks, completely ignoring aizawa. soon enough, the bus bursts into chatter and music, making aizawa sigh and close his eyes.

you lay your head on the window, watching trees and other cars go in and out your vision. you suddenly feel your phone buzz on your lap and you unlock it, opening the messages app.

izuku
hey y/n! how are you? :)

you
hi izuku. i'm doing fine, hbu?

izuku
i'm great! i'm sitting with todoroki. i was gonna ask you to sit with me but yayorozu beat me to it :(

you
ha sucks to suck

you snicker as you hear midoriya gasp somewhere on the bus. your phone buzzes again and you pick it up, seeing that midoriya texted you.

izuku
rude.