Chapter 30

"hey you guys! you made it just in time for the next exam!" kaminari says as midoriya and kirishima enter the room.

"yeah it's the recommended students against our teacher! i'm very interested to see how this'll turn out." mina says.

"yeah, me too!" midoriya says, trying to forget the fight he just had to break up.

"hey where's bakugo? i thought you guys went to go get him?" sero asks.

midoriya and kirishima look at each other, the fight between you and bakugo still fresh in their minds.

"uh about that." kirishima starts with a shaky smile "he went outside to think some more, right midoriya?" kirishima finishes, nudging midoriya for help.

"i-uh, yeah! he j-just w-wanted to think of a p-plan. yeah." midoriya covers, rubbing his neck.

everyone looks at the two suspiciously until the alarm sounds, directing everyone's attention to the big screen. midoriya and kirishima look at each other, letting out a breath of relief.

the screen shows you, momo and todoroki making your way through an alleyway. "woah rai looks scary! why does she look scary?!" kaminari asks, hiding behind sero.

"kaminari, she can't do anything to you." hagakure says.

"but still! why is her eye glowing? she looks like she's about to kill someone!" kaminari shakily says, looking at your still pissed form behind todoroki and momo.

kirishima and midoriya's eyes widen. they look back at each other and sweat drop.

---

"yayorozu, keep making those dolls." todoroki says as he leads. momo follows behind him and you follow behind her, still pissed.

'come on y/n. stop thinking about it.' you think. 'you'll ruin it for momo and shoto.'

"once your quirk deactivates, we'll know aizawa is on our trail. once we find him, we'll draw him to me." todoroki says.

"shoto, let me help you. two is better than one." you say. todoroki looks back at your pissed expression and just nods, looking forward again "yeah, it will." he says.

"i'd expect nothing less from you, todoroki." momo speaks. "what do you mean?" todoroki asks. "you were able to come up with a quick plan to use against mr. aizawa quickly. you knew exactly what was best as soon as we started." momo explains.

"this is nothing." todoroki says and momo suddenly stops running, making you and todoroki stop as well.

"no. you're wrong. as students who got into u.a based on recommendation, we started from the same place. but in terms of practical skills, i haven't managed to do anything that stands out. during the calvary battle, i just followed your orders. during the final matches, i lost before i got to do anything. y/n won the whole sports festival, i haven't done anything of those sorts." momo explains sadly.

you and todoroki look at momo and you see the wisp that usually follows your glowing eye, gone.

"aizawa's here." you warn. todoroki and momo look at with you with an eyebrow raised. "how do you know?" todoroki asks.

"my eye" you simply say. they both look at your non-glowing eye and their eyes widen.

"if you know i'm here, then you should be acting." you all look up to see aizawa hanging upside down like spider-man.

you quickly push todoroki and momo away as you try to kick aizawa. your foot barely grazes his face, making him blink. you see the small wisp appear and you jump back.