Chapter 17

have never been happier to see this

have never been happier to see this. thank you so much ❤️ i won't do this every time i reach a 100 views i promise. i'm just really happy so thank you <3

enjoy ♥︎♥︎
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

todoroki immediately sends an ice slab towards you. it was easily predictable so you were able to move out the way.

"TODOROKI STARTS WITH THE SAME MOVE AGAIN! AND RAI DODGES WITH EASE!" you hear present mic commentate.

the crowd is cheering as loud as ever. apparently they've wanted to see this duel ever since the obstacle course. you don't blame them, you and todoroki really have been at each other's throats the whole day.

what better way to make it known than present mic screaming it every competition.

todoroki sends another ice slab towards you and you quickly jump to the side, effectively dodging it.

"this is a game of cat and mouse. you're not beating me with just your ice." you start. todoroki growls and sends another slab of ice towards you.

"i knew it. my old man set you up to this. i find you really annoying." he says while sending another slab towards you.

you chuckle and jump back to the middle "your old man set me up to nothing. he just happened to be there when i was walking." you explain.

another slab of ice comes your way and with that, todoroki starts riding it. "oh yeah? you don't seem like the type to help someone out." he says rudely.

you scoff "ouch. that hurt" you sarcastically say while jumping to a melting ice slab. you have yet to activate your quirk because you were so caught up with momo and midoriya that you forgot to recharge.

todoroki throws more ice at you and lands in front of you. he goes in for a punch but you block it and throw his arm back, making him stumble.

he regains his footing and goes in for a kick. since you're fighting on a melting slab of ice, it's slippery and unstable.

"TODOROKI AND RAI GO HAND TO HAND ON A PIECE OF ICE! SOMEONE IS BOUND TO LOSE THEIR FOOTING! WHO WILL IT BE?!" present mic yells as the crowd roars at the exciting fight.

you weren't able to dodge his kick fully but you were able to use the momentum to stable yourself. you jump to another ice slab since the whole arena is just ice at his point.

todoroki wastes no time in sending ice your way. your eyes widen as he jumps after it. he tries to punch you when you land but you duck and swipe his legs, making him fall.

todoroki quickly recovers and goes in for a right hook. you would've been able to dodge but since the ice is starting to melt, you slip up and todoroki lands the punch.