Chapter 102

i love bashing my old self and my old chapters.

why during late chapter 70's early chapter 80's did izuku and rai have a whole make out session when she clearly wasn't in the right state of mind? 😟

like she literally lashed out at him and the whole class but i don't think i even made her apologize to him💀

instead they went to that meeting then slept together that night LMAO

like no development there whatsoever.

i can't wait to edit this book 💀

anyways enjoy luvs ♥︎♥︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

teacher's lounge

"i hear class a's doing something like a dance hall concert for the school festival? it sounds fun." all might sits across you and izuku.

"yes. it looks like we'll be busy. that's one of the things i'm looking forward to as well." izuku says.

"so, what did you want to talk about at a time like this? i feel like it's been a while since the three of us talked like this." all might sets his cup of tea down.

"izuku can go first."

"well.." izuku turns serious. "at the work study, i was able to force out 20% with my own strength. it took a toll on my body, and i could only use it for a short time, but even then, i couldn't win. far from it. if y/n hadn't given me eri or if neither of them had been there, i wouldn't have been able to move, and i would've been defeated. i couldn't do anything in response to the long distance attacks. i tried thinking about it, but i don't know how i should fight in my current state, unable to use 100% of my strength."

god you hate when izuku puts himself down. he's worked so hard for everything that he's done. even if he was handed one of the strongest quirks in the universe, getting to where he is now with it was no easy task. you can say that since you've watched his journey throughout u.a. from breaking his bones to slowly getting a grip on one for all, he's come so far to keep putting himself down. but with all that said, it wouldn't be right if he didn't point out his flaws, so you get where he's coming from.

doesn't mean you like it.

"you're at a dead end, huh?" all might says.

"yeah.."

"there's only one thing i can say..you should also make long distance attacks."

at that, izuku starts to sweat. "i wish i could draw out the power to change the weather like you, all might!"

all might throws his arms up in defense. "i've also been looking back and thinking various things. for your sake." that seems to get izuku back on track.

"but before i get into that." all might then looks at you. "young rai, what do you need?"

you shake your head. "it can wait."

---

"like i was saying earlier, when i'm at 20%, my body starts to creak, and i end up not being able to move. that's why i'm working hard to build strength right now."