Chapter 19 (OVA)

okay i'm not exactly sure when this OVA takes place. it says four weeks after the first usj attack so it's probably after the sports festival but before the internships. i would put it a week before but i'll just trust what the show says and put it here. if it's wrong i apologize.

anyways enjoy :)

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

'it's been four weeks since the last usj attack. we, class 1-A are about to train once more. we've went back to the usj."

"well, that happened. but class is class so lets begin the rescue training!" thirteen says.

"can you move thirteen?" uraraka asks while looking at the pro. "my back hurts a bit, but nothing compared to aizawa." she says.

"we're ready to begin, let's not waste any more time." aizawa says while walking away. "all might is supposed to be here, is he not? where is he?" midoriya asks.

"don't know. i forgot" aizawa quickly says in a bored tone. he seems annoyed with the topic of all might.

"let's start with the training! three students will be at the bottom of the cliff. one will be unconscious, one will be very worried and the other will have an injured leg." thirteen explains.

thirteen takes you and the class to a very high up cliff. some start to freak out at the height. "okay let's start. the injured will be you three!" thirteen says while pointing at midoriya, uraraka and iida.

the three get taken down the cliff and aizawa points at you, bakugo, todoroki and momo "you four will rescue them" he orders.

"you can use these to help you." aizawa says while handing you guys a rope and a stretcher. "why do i have to save deku?!" bakugo yells in anger.

"because this is training, bakugo" tsu says. you hear a yell and you all look down the cliff to see iida yelling "HELP US! WE NEED ASSISTANCE!" he yells. he's the worried one.

"let's begin. who's going down?" todoroki asks while looking at you, bakugo and momo. "that doesn't matter! just blow up the cliff and we're done!" bakugo yells while his hands start to spark.

"are you crazy?" momo says while looking at bakugo. you sigh and look at momo "create a pulley. i'll go down while you three pull me up. simple?" you say while looking at your three teammates.

"you bastard! stop deciding on your own!" bakugo yells while grabbing todoroki's collar. you walk up to the two and grab bakugo's arm, pulling him back harshly.

"are you kidding me right now? you're getting mad because he has a good plan? you're sitting here yelling. we don't have time to watch you throw a fit. there's people down there who need us. shut up and follow the plan." you say while letting go of bakugo's arm. it's silent as bakugo glares at you.

you look over the cliff and see iida standing there worried, midoriya sitting down while holding his leg and uraraka 'unconscious'
"oi don't worry! we'll get you out of there!" you yell while standing back up.

"PLEASE HURRY!" iida yells frantically. momo looks down "IT'S OKAY! PLEASE STAY CALM!" she yells.

"good thinking y/n! reassurance is key!" momo compliments you. you nod and start to grab the rope.

"they're both really good" kirishima says, impressed. mineta look at the two of you and starts to drool "yes. very good!" he says with a bloody nose.

a line of lightning trails from your foot to mineta, he gets electrocuted and yells. everyone looks to see him getting surrounded in lightning and they back up from him.