Chapter 33

you wake up to the sound of your phone ringing and buzzing. you groan in irritation as you rub your eyes and sit up.

you look on your nightstand to see your phone moving across it, still buzzing. you sigh and grab it, looking at the caller id.

'momo? what does she want?' you think as you press accept, holding the phone to your ear.

"momo, what do you need?"

'y/n! the girls rented out the pool at school! you should come with us!"

"why would you rent out the pool?"

"for fun! right before the training camp as well. it'll be nice to relax with the girls, don't you think?"

"i guess.. are you all already there?"

"nope! we're on our way to your house!"

"what."

"it was mina's idea! she knew you wouldn't go unless we forced you too"

"whatever. how far are you?"

"about 15 minutes so hurry up!"

"geez.. yeah, sure. i'll be ready then"

"great! see you soon!"

"yeah yeah.."

you hand up and slam your phone in your bed 'they're coming to my house? what if i didn't wanna go?!' you think as you shake your head.

girls are girls. especially the ones in your class. you get out of bed and immediately hop in the shower. even though you'll be in chlorine the whole day, you still wanna wash up.

you do your morning routine and throw on a simple but nice fitting bathing suit. you throw your hair up in a simple ponytail, leaving the two white strands out like usual.

you throw on a simple overthrow to cover up your bathing suit. you put sunscreen on and double check if you did everything before you hear the doorbell ring.

you throw on summer shoes and head downstairs, groaning at the repetitive sound of the doorbell. obviously mina's doing.

you open the door and glare at mina who you caught red handed, her finger midair, looking like she was about to press the doorbell again.

"seriously" you deadpan. mina laughs as the rest of the girls smile at you "rai!" they greet you. you nod "hi girls"

"are you ready?" momo asks. you nod and start walking with the girls. you turn in and out of their conversation as you silently walk in the back.

you feel your phone buzz in your pocket and you pull it out, seeing a message notification from midoriya.

izuku
hi y/n! mineta and kaminari invited all the guys to the pool to train today! wanna come? 😁

you re-read the message to make sure your eyes aren't deceiving you. once you're sure you read right, you let out a small laugh that catches the attention of the girls.

"she's smiling at her phone! who are you texting!" mina exclaims with a devil smirk. she tries to grab your phone but your quick to put in back in your pocket.

"it's nothing like that. i just got a text from izuku saying mineta and kaminari invited the guys to the pool to train. how convenient?" you ask sarcastically.

"mineta and kaminari? there's no way they'd go to the pool to train. or train in general. they probably overheard our conversation about the pool." jirou says in annoyance.