Chapter 77 (filler)

filler-in which class 1-a goes to a quarry

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"you found a quarry on your walk?" momo repeats. you and izuku nod as you two stand in front of the class that are sitting on the couches.

"yeah! it was really pretty." izuku says with shining eyes. "has a high jump too. it'll be fun to dive in and swim around, no?" you comment. "a high jump? that seems dangerous..." iida says.

"oh come on! don't be such a party pooper!" mina says before standing up. "i'm so in!" she agrees, already rambling about what bathing suit she should wear.

"count me in!" hagakure also agrees.

"where did you even find this quarry?" tokoyami questions.

"on y/n's birthday when i took her out. we walked through the woods and it was just sitting there. it looks like a private and uninhabited place so i don't think we'd be trespassing if we actually went." izuku explains.

"it's the weekend. don't you guys wanna do something together instead of sitting around all day?" you ask as you cross your arms. seems like no one is as adventurous as you or izuku.

"wow i didn't think rai of all people would be telling us that." sero says, making you furrow your eyebrows. "yeah, i didn't think you'd be down to spend time with your classmates. i'd take you for being the one who sits around on the weekend." jirou emphasizes.

"but i'm down." she agrees anyways.

"wow you guys always have so much shit to say huh?" you whisper while looking away.

"tch. you idiots can go and drown." bakugo says. "come on bakubro!" kirishima tries to persuade his friend.

"no way in hell."

"that's fine. no one wants to deal with your yelling anyways." shoto says before nodding at you and izuku, silently telling you two that he'd go. bakugo's temple throbs in anger as he starts shaking.

"shut up icyhot! i'll make sure you go through hell!" he yells, basically telling everyone he's also going. shoto just nods. he picked up on bakugo's behavior and he remembers he only agreed to play that astronaut game with you all because you told him no one wanted him there.

he didn't think his plan would actually work though.

"people are agreeing. everyone just give in and make this simpler." you say, rolling your eyes. "girls in bikinis? anything for that sight!" mineta drools.

"everyone except you." you say while pointing at the grape boy.

"she's right. let's enjoy our day off and spend today as a class." momo says with a smile. "but we don't know if this quarry is safe! it could have sharp rocks or whirlpools!" iida says while swinging his arms around like he usually does.

"blah blah blah. forget about that! can't you go one day without pointing out the negatives?" mina pokes her tongue out. "he's not wrong. but the water was clear and i don't think we saw anything of those sorts?" you say as you look at izuku who shakes his head as an answer.

"very well...i guess it's not bad." iida agrees and the class cheers.

                                    ꧁꧂

"this is such a long walk! are you sure we're
going the right way?" hagakure whines. "it's right up here. quit your complaining." you say as you and izuku lead the class.