Chapter 84

"i have to leave."

"...what?"

"i have to leave. i'm only putting you in danger the longer i'm with you."

"...you can't leave."

"i have no choice satoshi! if all for one wants me, he'll stop at nothing until he gets me. that means killing anyone who gets in his way."

"but-"

"no. there's no buts in this. there's only one solution."

"what about your reputation? what would that do for you as a hero if you just suddenly disappeared?"

"i can't think such selfish things like that right now. the more i'm gone, the better the situation."

"but we're partners! what am i supposed to say when the world goes into an outrage about you disappearing without a trace?!"

"i'm sorry to leave you to that. but right now, time is limited. i don't have time to think about anything else but getting as far away from here as i can."

"...what about our daughter? she's still not awake yet!"

"dammit...what happened to her was MY FAULT. if i was gone sooner, it wouldn't have happened to her...you'll have to raise her on your own satoshi. i won't be responsible for yours and hers death."

"is there any way i can help you? i won't let you leave high and dry without help..."

"no. don't get involved. you need to stay alive for y/n."

"..."

"...goodbye satoshi. maybe we can get back into contact in the future. maybe i'll let you help me out."

"has anyone told you how pretty your hands are?" you ask, using both of your hands to play with one of izuku's. you trace every single scar with your fingers, smiling at the perfection that is izuku's hands.

"that's probably the most unique compliment i've gotten. not that i get much compliments anyways..." izuku says sadly, tracing letters and shapes on your bare back. you furrow your eyebrows at his words, swinging your legs back and forth as you lay on izuku's stomach.

"well your hands are pretty."

"i've always been insecure about my hands. some part of me thinks they're ugly.." izuku admits, staring at his other hand with a small frown. "what? your hands are perfect. i don't think your scars make them ugly, if anything, they make them look even better." you truthfully say, flipping izuku's hand and tracing the lines on his palm.

"what would i do without you y/n."

"what would the world do without me?" you ask with a smirk.

"it would probably be the same."

sucking your teeth, you look away from izuku with a huff. "i don't like your smart mouth mister." you complain. after a couple seconds in silence, your chin suddenly gets grabbed and your head softly gets turned back forward so you're staring at izuku again.

"mine wouldn't be the same though." izuku says with a small smile. with the help of his hand on your chin, you easily lean your head to izuku's where you place a soft kiss on his lips. "never mind i do like your smart mouth." you say with a tiny smile, laying your head on his bare chest and drawing small hearts with your finger.

---

"which one should i get?"

"both. it's the only answer."