Chapter 110 (filler)

filler-in which rai meets mrs. midoriya

⚠️WARNING⚠️

SERIOUS AMOUNTS OF FLUFF AHEAD.

enjoy!❤︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

the feeling of being spun around in ones arms can be the same feeling as going on one of those roller coasters that takes to the sky and swings in a circle at mediocre speeds, letting you enjoy the view of the park.

albeit izuku can't lift you that high, you still like the feeling. seeing the green grass and wilting trees from a higher up view gives an odd but nice feeling.

but you're not focused on looking down at the nature around you.

you're focused on staring down at the boy who always so happily picks you up and spins you around in his arms.

"izuku i'm going to get dizzy." you laugh. of course you like the feeling of being in the arms of the one you love the most, but you definitely do not like the feeling of the room spinning around and acting like you're about to throw up.

one night was enough.

"if it means i get to hold you more, then so be it." izuku smiles toothily at you.

"put me down." you roll your eyes with a playful smile. he does as you say, softly setting you down and keeping his hold on you just in case your words are actually true.

"my love.."

"yes izuku?"

said boy smiles and slowly puts your white strand of hair behind your ear. it's the weekend, meaning some of your classmates went to their homes to reunite with their beloved family members.

you can't do that, so you resulted in staying back at the dorms.

oddly enough, izuku also stood back with you so now here you both are, standing outside in the back of the dorms together with the last of the cherry blossom petals on the wilting tree falling all around you.

"now that we know how much we really mean to one another, it's safe to say this is a serious relationship, right?"

you almost wanted to laugh at his question.

"this will always be a serious relationship." you reassure, softly grabbing izuku's hands that are on your waist. you slide your own hands into his and back away from him, swinging them side to side.

"then there's someone i'd like for you to meet."

"and who would that be..?"

"would you like to meet my mom?"

in that moment, the swinging of your hands stopped. you would've never thought about meeting inko midoriya.

the inko midoriya.

yes, you know of izuku's unknown father, leaving just him and his mother who you've heard a lot about thanks to bakugo.

but with his father gone, that only means that inko is very important to izuku, and vice versa. she stuck with him through a lot. more than you have, so you can't even imagine how much she means to him.

so to you, it's a huge deal.

"stop looking so scared." izuku says once seeing your hesitant face. "she's gonna love you just as much as i do."

"do you really think i should?"

one of your hands drops to your side after izuku unlinks his with yours. he pulls out his phone, scans the top, shuts it off and throws it back in his pocket before grabbing your hand again. "it's december 1st. on the 6th, it'll be six months that we've been together. i definitely think it's time to meet her."