Chapter 80

...

...

...

"speak." you demand, crossing your arms and staring at the boys with an unimpressed face. for once, none of them have anything to say to you and it makes you close your eyes in annoyance.

"bye." you turn down, shutting the door in their faces. you don't waste a precious second and turn around to sit back down.

'i didn't lock-'

"you didn't lock the door." shoto speaks with his hand being on the doorknob. you curse under your breath and rub your face in frustration when three sets of footsteps are heard. this is the last thing you wanna hear at the moment but you know these boys enough, they don't care to leave until they're satisfied.

"thanks sherlock. what do you want?" you ask, not turning your head to look at them. "you're acting like a little bitch." bakugo answers and you roll your eyes even though they couldn't see. "twins." you fire back, making the blond huff.

"y/n we know you've been through a lot. do you need someone to vent to?" shoto takes a different path. "you've blown up three times today, i'm worried for you."

"just get out. i'm tired." you turn down again.

"no. stop acting like this and let us help." izuku speaks up, being the first to take steps to you.

"get out."

"no." izuku says. his intentions are clear.

you take a deep sigh. you really don't wanna blow up at these three. they've been there for you more than anyone. but the bubbling anger and annoyance inside you grows larger than your connections.

"fuck off and go away! i don't need you!" you snap. you expected them to back away from you but they don't, only staring at you with blank stares. shoto turns around not to walk away, but to shut your door and lock it.

"leave!" you yell as your eye starts to glow. no movement from them however and that only gets you more annoyed. "fucking hell...GET OUT." you snap again, standing up and glaring at them.

nothing.

"do you think we're pushovers or something?" bakugo asks, crossing his arms. you groan under your breath as your quirk starts to pump through your veins. "leave. you being here makes everything worse."

"no." the three say in unison.

you couldn't control it.

swiping your arm, your quirk activates in that split second and suddenly, lightning is flying at the three.

they see it.

they can move out the way.

they should.

but they don't.

singular lines of lightning wrap around their bodies. one starting at their shoulders, the next around their stomach and the last at their knees. their eyes widen when they look at the unfamiliar sight before looking back at you.

"just leave..." you whisper, not making eye contact with any of them. they take a moment to look at each other, each of them sharing the same expression: shock.

'is this a new move? she hasn't said anything about this..' izuku thinks while his eyes follow sparks that fly around him. he doesn't recall ever seeing this move and judging by shoto and bakugo's expressions, neither have they.

"um..we can't.." izuku hesitantly says. he sees bakugo and shoto nod from his corner vision but he keeps his eyes on you.

did they make it worse?