Chapter 69

before you read this chapter,

if you didn't read last chapter, just know that rai and izuku are a thing now. they got together last chapter so i thought i should let you know before you continue and you get confused. i suggest reading at least that part before moving forward.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

you and all might look down at izuku and bakugo who are tightly bound by aizawa's capture scarf. the teacher himself doesn't seem too pleased with the fact that this woke him up from his sleep.

"you fought the night of your license exam? i'm glad to see you two have so much energy" aizawa says with fake excitement, tightening the restraints.

"aizawa wait. hold up, it was my fault that they sparred in the first place." all might tries to explain.

"your fault? and how is that?" aizawa says, his glare directing to all might.

"it seems young bakugo has been feeling like he was responsible for my retirement. he had to face the licensing exam with those pent-up emotions and his inferiority complex exploded and this happened." all might explains and after his story, aizawa lets the two boys go.

"i understand that they felt they had to break the rules, but this isn't something i can just ignore. there must be a suitable punishment. who threw the first punch?" aizawa asks, looking back at izuku and bakugo.

"i did.." bakugo huffs in annoyance.

"i also went pretty hard. it wasn't just him." midoriya adds.

aizawa sighs before turning to you who was silent through all of this. "rai, who threw the first punch?"

everyone turns to you and you shake your head, "wasn't there to see that. it'd be best if you took their word." you say as you shift your weigh and cross your arms behind your back.

"you're both under house arrest." aizawa says, turning back to the sitting boys. "three for bakugo, two for midoriya. during that time, you'll clean all of the common areas in the dorm, morning and night. in addition, i want a written apology. if your injuries need to be checked out, head to the infirmary. but don't rely on the old lady's quirk this time. figure out a way to heal yourselves." your teacher instructs.

"now go."
                                   ꧁꧂

"i don't think i've ever seen mr. aizawa that angry before." izuku comments as you, him and bakugo walk from his own room.

"yeah... but i'd be pretty pissed if i was woken up from my sleep because two students were fighting." you say as you yawn.

"sorry that you were dragged into that y/n. you must've been ready to go to sleep." izuku says to you, making bakugo look at you as well.

"if i was that tired, i would've ignored it."

bakugo and izuku keep walking to the elevators but you stop before the wall of the hallway, making the two pause when they don't see your figure next to them.

"y/n? come on!" izuku says as he smiles at you. you sigh, crossing your arms. "not going back to my dorm. but i'll see you two tomorrow after school." you say as you start walking to the front door of the common room.

"where the fuck are you going so late at night?" bakugo asks.

"to talk to someone." is all you say before walking out the door.

once the door shuts, bakugo and izuku look at each other for a moment until they eventually start walking to the elevators together.

"you know where she's going?" bakugo asks.