Chapter 65

"why'd you use your flames?! the heat made the air rise up!"

"because he didn't fall to my ice earlier! you ruined my shot on purpose, didn't you? you used your wind to blow away my fire!"

"you blocked me so you could get all the glory!"

"what? why would i do something like that?!"

"why wouldn't you? hatred's in your blood. you're endeavors son."

shoto grits his teeth in anger as he listens to inasa's absurd words. bystanders, whether they were participants, the henchmen, the civilians or even gang orca himself watch the two's confrontation with slight disappointment.

"what the hell has been up with you? my old man's got nothing to do-" shoto gets cut off when he feels something heavy hit his shoulder. he looks down to see wet cement dripping down his arm and looks up at a henchman who has their gun aimed at the half and half boy.

"like my cement gun? good luck when that dries up." the henchmen says, cocking his gun back.

"this is outrageous. i can't believe you two are arguing." gang orca says as he shakes his head at the two boys.

ignoring the current villain, inasa turns back to shoto with a glare. "you and your father are the only heroes i can't accept! you don't deserve the title, understand? now move." he says in a cold tone.

inasa sends wind towards gang orca but shoto sends fire at the same time. uncoordinated, the fire and wind deflect off each other and go different ways. shindo, who was on the ground after getting attacked, sits helplessly as a wave of fire rushes towards him.

knowing it's too late to dodge, shindo prepares for the worst. but just as he's about to get flamed, he's grabbed and suddenly soaring in the air.

"dammit... what are you two going?" midoriya yells in anger, turning back to inasa and shoto who watched the whole thing in horror. midoriya sees a quick light out the corner of his eye, making him look back at the clear sky.

his eyes widen as a large bolt of lightning strikes from the sky, hitting gang orca straight on. his angry look gets replaced with a proud smile as everyone focuses on the surprise attack.

i'll be there when needed though. that you can count on.

'always making a grand entrance..' midoriya thinks as he sets shindo down safely. he watches as a white spark pounces gang orca, more lightning producing. some of the henchmen that were close to gang orca get electrocuted, yelling until falling to the ground unconscious.

"i can't believe you two are bitching at each other when there's a literal villain in front of you. pathetic." you scold, rolling your eyes as you back up from gang orca.

"y/n..." shoto trails off, looking at your figure thats standing in front of him protectively. "another hero to get in my way? let's see if you have what it takes!" gang orca yells as he prepares to attack.

"hero? i think you mean heroes." you say with a smirk. on cue, explosions are heard and in a split second, smoke covers the battle field. "hey you actually listened to me." you joke as you walk up to bakugo who lands in front of you.

"this is shit i would get caught in. get back to fighting you idiots!" bakugo yells as you both launch your new moves. when bakugo found out about your charged shot thats a lot like his new ap shot, he almost howitzered impacted you on the spot.

"y/n! kacchan!" you hear midoriya call out. you don't look at him, only slamming your foot down and letting lightning surge through the ground. while the henchmen are distracted, you jump forward. pulling out your saber and reeling it back, you get ready to land a hit.