Chapter 98

posting this solely because i wanna scream about chapter 322 leaks.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

literally ran to my sisters room and we screamed together cuz what the FUCK

lmfao enjoys my lovely readers.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"hey! we saw the news you two!" mineta is the first to notice you and shoto walk into the common room.

"yeah! are you guys okay?" kirishima leads the group to the doors where you and shoto take your shoes off.

"we're alright." you reassure. after everything got situated, your dad and endeavor took you and shoto back to the dorms since emiko was too busy with riku who got taken to the hospital.

"you don't look alright.." kaminari timidly says. "you look annoyed."

"annoyed is an understatement." you shake your head. the class goes silent and some even look to shoto for an answer for your behavior.

"she's fine." is all shoto says. 'i don't think y/n wants the class to know about her dad and his girlfriend. she would've told them by now.'

'it's not my place to say.'

---

"so what really happened?" izuku asks with a knowing look. it's like a scene from good cop bad cop. you sit on your desk chair with a blank expression while izuku, shoto and bakugo sit on your bed and stare you down with demanding expressions.

well, one of them.

"tell us dammit! i don't wanna be here!" bakugo yells.

"kacchan!"

"shut it deku!" bakugo stands up and stands in front of a now sweating izuku.

"don't talk to him like that." you and shoto scold in unison. bakugo whips his body to you at such speeds it made you wanna laugh.

"what is this- deku protection squad?!"

"no you're just being extra." you say.

"you think you're funny?" bakugo steps up to you next. "be lucky i'm even listening to you!"

"bakugo sit down. this is about y/n." shoto tries to reason.

"shut up icy hot!"

"don't talk to him like that." you scold.

"SHUT UP!"

"don't talk to her like that."

"okay can we not." you rub your forehead. "kind of have a headache. i'd like to talk about this then go to sleep."

with a face full of anger, the blond reluctantly takes his seat back. the room is mostly silent with the exception of bakugo's angered breaths that leave his nose. the noise makes you stifle a laugh but you turn your head to prevent any of them seeing it and avoid another blow out from your short fused friend.

"so what happened?" izuku repeats his question. this sets you back on track and also makes you think back on the day which is something you don't want to do.

"that stupid fight. you'd think a pro hero would immediately jump to the scene right?"

the three boys nod.

"well emiko just..didn't. so focused on her damn son. it annoys me for some reason."

"she has a son?" bakugo speaks up first.