Chapter 122

okay the beginning of this chapter is really serious and this'll probably kill the atmosphere but OH WELL.

LOOK AT WHAT IM CAPABLE OF IN PHOTOSHOP^^^

give me access to the internet and free time in graphic design and that's what i make 😭😭😭

anyways, just thought id show it off😭

enjoy the chapter (;

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

green eyes shot open.

it was once again, one of those times for izuku. those annoying moments where he awakes for no literal reason. it's late, and he just wants the sleep he so rightfully deserves. he thought he'd wake up and maybe see your sleeping face, which probably would've made him less mad, but his surroundings weren't what he thought they were this time.

he had just finished a long training session with his one and only. the two of you took your last day off very seriously and did things that weren't supposed to be done on a day off. your joint training with class b is today, so you both made sure to prepare by hitting the gym, going on runs together, sparring with and without quirks, and finally finishing off the day with a nice, well deserved dinner.

but long story short, you two knocked out as soon as you hit your bed.

it was a nice sleep, from what izuku can remember. getting his much needed rest and doing it in his lovers arms, why wouldn't it be a nice time? but infuriating enough, that time just had to be disrupted as now, his eyes dart around what's just a white void.

but he recognized that void.

so when green static took over his body, he chose the path of confusion.

'this..dream.' he's forced to say in his mind. 'i know i'm dreaming. is this what y/n goes through?'

from what you told him, you couldn't move when this sudden fuzz overtook your body. he tested out your statement, and attempted to move his legs.

you don't lie. he was frozen in place.

the only thing he could move was his head, so he looked down and tried moving other body parts, maybe even yell out to what he knows is an empty abyss for eternity but for some reason, despite his head being free, he couldn't muster a single word. he was so caught up on it, he didn't realize that something was forming right in front of him.

or better yet, someone.

"hey kid. don't freak out please."

izuku snapped his head up and who he saw in front of him made him do exactly what she said not to do.

'it's...y/n's mom!'

he was screaming in his mind as his eyes took sight of the woman known to be your mother. he's only seen one picture since what, yesterday? but he can say for certain that it's her standing right there. maybe the picture was a recent one, and that's why she looks exactly like she did now.

"judging by your eyes about to pop out its sockets, i'm sure you know who i am."

her voice is like an exact replica of yours. if you were to get a slightly deeper voice, then izuku wouldn't be able to tell the difference. her eyes are the same, her body, her facial structure, and her hair is still long and whiter than ever. the only thing remotely different about her and the picture is her hero costume. instead of the full body jumpsuit, she's now in a two piece with a cape added into the mix. the costume is still matte black, but the top is a sleeveless turtleneck that's cropped. her high waisted shorts expose little skin and stops at her thighs where the same thin black heel begins, once again barely exposing skin.