Chapter 27 (OVA)

just realized that in chapter 25, i said that (e/c) meets (e/c) when rai and her father were staring at each other.

your dad has blue eyes.

rai has one gray eye.

i'm just an idiot and that's a mistake on my part. just to clear it up.

enjoy :)

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"today is a little sudden but for hero training, you'll be going against students from isami high school." aizawa announces as the class cheers.

four students walk in and mineta immediately starts drooling "she's a glasses girl!" he says with a bloody nose.

kaminari smirks and walks up to the glasses girl "hey pretty lady. can i get your number?" kaminari asks while raising his eyebrows in a flirty manner.

the girl starts scooting away and you snort at the rejection. jirou pokes him with her earphone jack and rolls her eyes "dammit. stop showing your stupidity." she scolds.

aizawa uses his quirk which makes the class shut up. he then faces the guests "go on. introduce yourselves." he instructs.

the four students nod and gave us again "we're very excited to train you all today." the glasses girl starts. she then bows, "i'm Kashiko Sekigai" she introduces.

another student bows, a male "same here. i'm Dadan Tadan. pleasure to meet you" the boy says while standing straight.

"i'm fujimi" another boy says while scoffing and looking away. you narrow your eyes at his attitude. 'please not another bakugo' you think.

"we're supposed to have one more" aizawa says. everyone looks at the three students and you see a figure behind the glasses girl.

the figure pokes their head out and you see a girl with red hair and a snake face. tsu gasps and sarts running to her and the two hug.

"tsu's friend?" uraraka says while tapping her chin with her finger. "i'm getting a little nervous. this shouldn't happen in nature." midoriya mentions.

"mongoose!" the boy who scoffed earlier yells

"mongoose!" the boy who scoffed earlier yells. "don't get all friendly with these u.a people!" he scolds.

you raise an eyebrow as bakugo stands up and slams his hands on his desk "WHAT'D YA SAY?!" he yells.

"YOU ISAMISH-" bakugo gets cut off by midoriya sweating "kachaan, stop it!" he yells. bakugo growls and turns around to face him "SHUT UP NERD!" he yells at him.

the bell chimes and aizawa sighs "change into your costumes and make your way to ground omega. iida, guide the new students." aizawa orders.

as you stand up, you see bakugo and the boy with an attitude butting heads, lighting connecting their eyes. you shake your head while walking to the locker room.