Chapter 95

"satoshi!"

flicker.

flicker.

"what's happening?"

"...he's happening."

flicker.

flicker.

"wait. where's y/n?"

"..you didn't grab her?"

"my dear, why do you let such bad things happen to you?"

"dammit..get out of my head!"

"Y/N!"

"such...a magnet for destruction, don't you think?"

"SATOSHI NO! what the hell do you want?!"

"Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU?"

"leave me and my family alone."

"this could've been avoided if you had just came back dear."

"...daddy?"

flicker.

flicker.

"SATOSHI! Y/N!"

"what's going on daddy?"

flicker.

flicker.

"NO!"

the dream world.

it can have so much.

or so little.

it can be something so random and pointless like a giant dracula roaming the aisles of walmart, doing the dougie while hakunamata plays in the background.

or it can be so much more.

your eyes shoot open.

you stare at the dark ceiling with wide eyes, panting for air. your vision goes fuzzy for a moment before returning. feeling your quirk pump through your veins just as fast as your heartbeat, your first instinct was to jolt up. but with the weight that's on you, you fought against it.

'shit..i hope i didn't wake him.' you think while looking down a certain boy. he sleeps so soundly on you with his head on your chest, his stomach pressed against yours, legs tangled together and his hands softly touching the back of your neck. you wouldn't be shocked if he suddenly awoke, seeing that his ear is pressed right against your rapidly beating heart. with shaky hands, your fingers find themselves threading through his hair, softly twirling and gently scratching his scalp.

'what the hell...what did i just..see?' your mind runs wild. never before had you ever dreamt like this. sure the visions were strange and completely random, but they at least made the slightest bit of sense to you.

whatever you just saw? it's like playing a complex game without reading the rules.

'that voice..it was definitely all for one. and.. dad?'

stop it! i said we're done.

leave me and my family alone.

'it can't be..? was that actually-'

"my love?"

you feel his green hair tickle your chin. looking back down, you see him slowly lift his head where his tired expression makes you feel guilty.