Chapter 121

OKAY BEFORE THIS CHAPTER STARTS-

LOOK AT THAT FANART?!?!^^^

ITS SO COOL⁉️ LIKE ITS ACTUALLY AMAZING AND I LOVE EVERY SQUARE INCH OF IT.

it's based on the beginning of chapter 10 after the calvary battle where shoto calls for the duo to tell them his amazing sob story :')

ANYWAYS CREDITS GO TO @Himikowu THEY WERE THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS

THANKS LOVE <3

so if you have fanart please let me know! my messages are always open and i respond to everyone! if you need to talk im your girl! lmao that's so off topic but IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO KNOW YOU CAN POST A MESSAGE IN MY CONVERSATIONS OR MY PRIVATE MESSAGES!

that's all! i hope you guys enjoy this long awaited chapter ❤️❤️❤️

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"my mom was a user of one for all."

the three boys sitting on your bed were just staring at you, watching as you munched on saltine crackers with a blank look. what a way to start. where did they go wrong in life? they were called into your room just to be hit with a theory that almost gave them whiplash.

"..what?" izuku, the tenth user of one for all was the first to legit whisper. this is his quirk you're talking about, so he's all ears with what you have to say.

"i'm being so serious. i know for a fact that my mom had one for all. there's so much evidence that points towards it."

"like?" katsuki was next to ask. at this point, there was no trying to hide that he wanted in on this. before, he was in denial. everyone knows the first stage is denial and the blond wasn't fooling any of you. next, he was just curious about your sad life. you told him shit, it had holes, he wanted to know what really happened.

but now, he just wants to help. as disgusting as that sounds to him, it's the truth, and he'd be a hypocrite if he lied to any of you.

"do you remember when all might told us about nana one day?" you look at izuku. "when you were working on your quirk in the woods before the school festival."

"yeah..?"

"he said that he met my mom through her. but before that, do you guys remember those dreams i had?" when everyone nods, you continue. "well one of them were just.. people standing in a line. i was confused at first but after some thinking, i can say for certain that it's the users of one for all."

"wait.. people..line.. that sounds familiar." izuku cuts in before looking up at you. "do you remember back at the sports festival after my match with shinso? the conversation i had with all might about the spirits of one for all?"

i had some kind of vision in the match. there were, people. maybe eight or nine of them.

i think it's a trace of a users spirit that's left behind in one for all when it's passed on.

"if that's what you're talking about, then all might called them the vestiges of one for all. there was about nine of them."

you must protect him.

with that information, your theory stands even more correct. if there was nine he was looking at, and you were looking at ten, it only means that he saw less because he himself wasn't standing there. but now that you look at him, your eyes darken. the cycle of one for all- including its burden, commences no matter the user, and just the thought of him being targeted by the most powerful and fearful villain, it makes your stomach sink. every other user was an adult. izuku's a teenager and a first year in high school.