Chapter 57

"stop it! i said we're done."

again. you're in the white void, unable to move or speak. you watch as the same two figures bicker again.

"no one leaves me. you're not allowed to." all for one says in a menacing voice.

"shut up. i've made my decision. i'm not sticking with someone who's morals are to watch the world burn!" the female says. her face is still blurred, making you unable to see her features.

"and what are you going to do? you're nothing without me!"

"i'd rather live on the streets than spend another second with you."

*slap*

your eyes widen as the female falls to the ground. all for one grits his teeth, shaking in anger. "watch your mouth. first you refuse to accept my power then you think you're leaving me?"

"you've done this to yourself. we only went downhill because of you." the female says in a menacing voice.

'who the hell is this woman?' is all you think. why would a random woman and all for one be appearing like this? where only you can see.

the woman stands up and turns away from all for one. "i'm done playing these stupid games. you and me are through. don't expect me to come crawling back like you think i will." the woman spat.

'ooh you tell him.' you think as you smirk under the fog. instigating in your head is way more fun than trying to figure out what the hell is happening.

"they always do my dear. if you won't come back, i'll just have to find you." all for one says. you turn serious again as you see the woman freeze up.

"then i'll run away. you won't ever find me once i go into hiding." the woman declares. "then it's a game of cat and mouse. how exciting." all for one says in his menacing voice. you get chills everytime you hear that voice.

the woman stays still as all for one blurs into nothing. "tch. stupid man." the woman says under her breath.

suddenly, a new figure appears. you can't see his face or his hair. only his body thats turned towards the woman.

both figures start to fade. you feel yourself fading out as well but there's nothing you can do. there's nothing you can ever do in these visions.

you're only there to watch.

before you fully fade out, you hear the man talk and your eyes widen again.

"are you okay miss?"

you jolt up, taking a huge breath. your eyes stay wide as you try and catch your breath. you look around the unfamiliar room, all sweaty and cold.

'oh yeah.. the dorms...' you think as you calm down your breathing. you swallow your saliva as you close your eyes and tilt your head back. 'what the hell is happening... that was dad's voice...' you think as you open your eyes and stare at the ceiling.

"where's my phone.." you say in a low voice, looking around for the device. you groan and throw the comforter off your body. it only adds to the sweat that's already on your body.

you turn on the light to your vanity instead of the one to your room. you look around the half lit-half dark room in hopes of finding your phone.

finally, you spot it resting on one of the shelves of your bookshelves. you run a hand through your hair and pick it up, turning it on.

4:27 am.

'might as well get ready. i need a shower.' you say as you look at the notification that's on your phone.