Chapter 26

i couldn't do it.

i'm skipping the rest of the internship because i had no idea how to interpret it.

i had a whole weeks worth of plans for it but i got completely stumped. i usually have two or three chapters pre written before it's posted but i had none after the double upload.

i'm sorry if you wanted to know what happened the last four days. if you really wanna know, i can write some special chapter focusing on just that. enjoy ♥︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"seriously, bakugo?!" sero says while him and kirishima fight back tears. it wasn't working, tears were pricking at the corners of their eyes.

bakugo growls while holding his hand out, fighting against choking the two boys. "stop laughing. my hair has gotten used to this and i can't get it back the right way." he says while shaking in anger.

while bakugo focuses on the two boys in front of him, he hears a snort and he adverts his eyes to see you side eyeing him with a smirk.

"pretty boy"

that's all it takes for kirishima and sero to absolutely lose it and for bakugo to reach the peak of his rage.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" bakugo yells while glaring at your walking form. his hair poofs back to his natural form, making kirishima and sero laugh even harder.

"there it goes!" they both yell as bakugo continues to give them a death glare. he looks at you talking to momo and he scoffs.

"awesome! you got to face actual villains?" mina asked jirou who were both standing around tsu's desk. "i'm so jelly!" she says.

"well i didn't really fight. i was only there to evacuate and provide support." jirou says while twirling her earphone jack.

"but that sounds like so much fun!" mina says while holding her face in her hands.

"i basically spent the whole time training and cleaning the ship." tsu starts. "although, there was one time where we stopped a couple of drug smugglers." she says.

"okay, that's cool!" mina and jirou say in unison. tsu just shrugs as she turns to uraraka "what about you, ochaco? what did you do?" she asks.

uraraka just hums while punching the air "i'd say it was enlightening." she says with an intimidating aura around her. "i think she found her fighting spirit" tsu says.

"after one week, she's a completely different person" kaminari says while standing next to mineta who was sitting on his desk.

"different? don't be fooled, kaminari!" mineta says while waving his finger side to side "all women are demons at heart. they just hide their true personality's behind pretty faces!" mineta says.

before kaminari can say anything else, mineta speaks again "look at rai! she's a beauty but she's a demon!" he whisper yells in fear.

kaminari looks at you then back at mineta, shrugging in response "well she never had anything to hide. she's always scary" he says while shivering.

"but if you wanna talk about who changed, it's her and the people surrounding her." kaminari says while looking at you again.

"oh yeah, the hero killer!" sero says while pointing to you, midoriya, iida and todoroki surrounding todoroki's desk.

"glad you guys made it back alive" kirishima says while walking towards you guys with a smile.

"good thing endeavor was there to save the day!" sato says as you and todoroki side eye each other in annoyance.