Chapter 52

it's him.

he's standing right there.

right in front of you.

the world around you stays white as he's the only thing you see. starting from his green hair and going all the way down to his iconic red sneakers.

beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep

'fuck fuck fuck! this heart monitor needs to shut up!' you think as you gulp, keeping your gaze on midoriya who quickly sets down whatever was in his hands before slowly making his way to you, scanning you up and down to make sure you're real.

you see tears well up in his eyes as he suddenly dashes towards you. you don't even have time to react as you're suddenly spinning in the air. you let out a small yelp as you look down, seeing green hair pressed against your stomach.

the heartbeat monitor starts to beep faster as you try and comprehend what's happening. you feel your feet touch the ground as you feel hands make their way to your back. you feel butterflies fill your stomach as you realize it's midoriya who's touching you like this.

"i-izuku." you finally say, feeling your insides about to explode. "you're awake. you're awake." you hear over and over again.

"i-uh... yeah. i'm awake." you reassure with small laugh. your eyes widen as you're pulled even closer to midoriya. his chest is so tightly pressed against yours that you can feel every single ab and muscle that's under his shirt. you hide the pain that you feel in your boobs as you try and savor this moment.

"y/n.." midoriya whispers, not looking up at you. "izuku" you say back with a strained voice. said boy slowly lifts his head and you feel his hair tickle your chin.

you two make eye contact again. his teary eyes meet your still wide ones as it's completely silent. you don't even hear the annoying monitor as you stare into those green eyes you admitted you loved looking into. midoriya studies every single part of your face and it makes you bite your lip in slight awkwardness. he looks at your eyes again and you realize your arms are still at your side.

you smile at him as your arms wrap around his neck. slight pink dusts his cheeks as your arms rest on his shoulders. his eyes flick between your gray and white ones and you feel your heart skip beats as you realize your guys' position.

"you're alive..." midoriya whispers. you look at him and smile small. you open your mouth and let out a breath before slowly nodding.

"yeah, i'm alive." you reassure.

this makes a huge smile break out on his face as you're slightly thrown in the air and quickly caught. you feel arms around your lower back and the back of your knees as you get deja vu.

you're spun around the room again as you hear a joyful laugh "you're alive!" midoriya says in joy. you let out a quick laugh as you take one of your hands and place it on top of midoriya's head "izuku!" you call out, feeling like you're about to get thrown into a pool.

"y/n you're alive!" midoriya repeats. "yeah, can you put me down?" you ask. midoriya complies and your feet touch the ground again, letting you take a breath of relief.

"y/n... you're okay. you're really okay." midoriya says, studying your face again. you swallow your saliva and lick your lips as you nod "yeah, i'm okay." you reassure again.

midoriya smiles at you and you freeze to stare at him. now that you've admitted your feelings, you realize how much cuter he actually is. how much more attractive his voice sounds. how soft and sincere his eyes are. how big and fluffy his green hair is. how small and adorable his freckles are.