Chapter 6

after the usj attack, everyone got two days off of school to try and forget about the incident.

for the first day, you woke up pretty early. you did your regular morning routine. after you finished your shower routine, you make your way downstairs and see your dad's card on the kitchen counter.

he's never around so you never feel bad about using it. you decide to go out and spoil yourself. you deserve it after your tough day yesterday.

you go back to your room and throw on a simple outfit. you look in the mirror and hum in satisfaction. you then take your hair and put it in a style that keeps it out your way.

after you finished getting ready, you grab your phone, your own wallet and keys. you keep you hand on the doorknob while looking back at your room, double checking you have everything. you nod and close your door.

once you make your way to the kitchen, you decide you're gonna go out for breakfast. you grab your dad's card and make your way out the door.

while your walking, you think about where you're gonna go. you see a breakfast restaurant and start to walk towards there.

you hear a small whimper and you stop in your tracks. you stop for a moment, listening out for another sound. maybe you heard things.

"don't try and fight back. we won't hesitate to hurt you" you hear a low voice. you look to your right and see a dark, unlit alleyway. you start to slowly walk into the alleyway, careful not to make too much noise.

you stop and you see two taller figures tower over a smaller one that's pressed against the wall.

"hey" you call out. the three figures look over and see your shadow standing in front of them. your eye starts to glow as you glare at the two.

"whatever you're about to do. you'll regret doing it in front of me" you say. the two taller figures pause in their places for a split second before one starts to laugh.

"ha! what is a little girl like you gonna do? we already have one girly here, two won't hurt." the lacky says. the other starts to laugh as well as you look at the figure pinned against the wall. you can't see their face but you see a shadow of a ponytail.

"what's a little girl gonna do? we're about to find out if you don't let the person go." you warn. you feel your quirk flow in your veins but you don't activate it yet.

"ok princess, show us what you got!" the other lacky says. you waste no time in setting your quirk free. spark of lightning start to bounce off you as your hair glows.

as your quirk activates, it lights up the alley allowing you to see the two figures

as your quirk activates, it lights up the alley allowing you to see the two figures. it's two older men probably in their late 30's early 40's.

however, when you look at the figure that's pinned against the wall, you felt like you were seeing red.

"now, we can do this the easy way. or the hard way. i'd really like to avoid the hard way though." you say with little patience in you.