Chapter 9

super happy to finally be on the sports festival it's so fun to write ☻︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"the top 42 students will advance to the next round!" midnight announces. she brings up a board that shows everyone's placements and who made it to the next round.

you placed second, with midoriya placing first due to that crazy stunt he pulled. behind you in 3rd is todoroki and in 4th is a not so happy bakugo.

"don't feel to bad if you didn't make it! we have extra games for you all to participate in! now the real fun is about to begin." midnight swings her whip as the crowd cheers.

"let's take a look at our next competition!" midnight says while turning to the screen. it's silent as everyone watches as the board shuffles through many games.

Calvary Battle

"aw dang it, i'm horrible with these" kaminari whines. "allow me to explain the rules." midnight says as the screen shows different pictures.

"participants will form into groups of 2-5 people. one person will be assigned a point value based on their placement of the last competition." midnight starts.

'would've made things harder for me if i placed first then huh' you think as you continue to listen to midnight.

"the points go from 5 points, going to the person who placed 42nd all the way to the person who placed first which is worth" midnight trials off,

"10 million"

you actually let out a low chuckle while shaking your head. you look back and see everyone eyeing midoriya like he's some type of eye candy.

well, he is.

"it's survival of the fittest! those at the bottom can ascend to the top! the game will last 15 minutes. in those 15 minutes, point values will be added to your total score so everyone will know how much you're worth. take as many headbands as you can to increase your teams score. whatever headbands you have, they must be worn from the neck up." midnight explains.

"you may use your quirks as you please but if you are to make a team fall on purpose or the rider touches the ground, your team is disqualified!" midnight licks her lips.

"you have 15 minutes to form a team, start!" midnight says. everyone starts walking around, trying to form a team.

immediately, you're surrounded by people you don't even know. they all beg to let them on your team and you stare at them with a blank face. you knew that placing second would get people to want you on their team but you decided to have a bit more fun.

poor midoriya has everyone avoiding him. anywhere he tries to talk to someone, they awkwardly scoot away. he manages to get uraraka and bird head on his team. now he just needs one more.

"midoriya" said boy along with uraraka and bird head turn around and see you standing there.

"r-rai!" midoriya squeaks. you cross your arms and you have a determined aura surrounding you.

"i'll get you to the third round"

꧁꧂

"are all the teams ready?" midnight asks in excitement. you're sitting on midoriya's shoulders who's on your left and bird head on your right with uraraka behind you. you have the 10 million headband tied around your forehead.

"bird head, what's your name?" you ask while looking down at him. "tokoyami fumikage" you nod and look straight ahead.

"and start!" midnight says, the crowd roaring in excitement. every single team immediately starts charging towards you guys. you have a crazy smirk on your face "get ready guys" you say to the three.