Chapter 10

"bakugo, are you okay?" kirishima asks while him, mina and sero run up to bakugo who's face down into the ground.

this scene always gets me 😭

let's take a look at our 4 teams that get to progress to the next round!" midnight announces.

"in first place, team rai!" you descend from your teammates shoulders and land gracefully. "rai! thank you so much!" midoriya exclaims with tears in his eyes.

"oh, uh it's nothing. as long as we made it right?" you say while rubbing your neck. "rai you were amazing!" uraraka compliments, tokoyami nodding in agreement. you give a small smile back "thank you" you say.

"in second place, team todoroki!" todoroki lands on the ground and sighs, "dammit" he says while looking at his left hand. "i'm sorry everyone. i thought that would get us the 10 million." iida says, defeated.

"it wasn't your fault iida." momo reassures him. kaminari nods in agreement "yeah! rai is just too fast!" he says. momo and iida nod in agreement while looking at you.

"in third place, team bakugo!" kirishima, sero and mina start stretching "man, we were so close!" mina exclaims. "at least we made it to the next round" sero says.

kirishima rubs his neck and sweat drops "i don't think our leader would agree with that" he says, motioning to bakugo who's yelling in anger.

"in fourth place, team tet- wait what? its team shinso from the dead!" present mic says in shock.

"midoriya, rai" you and midoriya look behind you and see todoroki staring at you both. you cross your arms and raise an eyebrow while midoriya squeaks and hides behind you.

"what?" you ask. "yeah, what do you need?" midoriya asks while peeking out from your shoulder.

"come with me. both of you"

꧁꧂

"if we don't hurry. the cafeteria will get crowded." midoriya timidly says.