Chapter 12

finally getting to the good part 😏 just a heads up, ya girl has never wrote fight scenes so bare with me.

also,

                                        😯

😯

thank you so much ❤︎❤︎. i hope you're enjoying my story :) i'll try my best to keep you happy ☻︎☻︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"WELCOME TO THE FIRST MATCH OF THE FINAL TOURNAMENT! ITS IZUKU MIDORIYA FROM THE HERO COURSE VS. HITOSHI SHINSO FROM GENERAL STUDIES." present mic says while the screen focuses on the two boys.

"THE RULES ARE SIMPLE, IMMOBILIZE YOUR OPPONENT OR FORCE THEM OUT OF THE RING! YOU CAN ASLO WIN BY MAKING THE OTHER PERSON GIVE UP!" present mic yells.

you're sitting in the section made for your class. you sit in the front row, next to kirishima. you hear midoriya mouth something to shinso but you can't tell what they're saying.

"READY? BEGIN!" present mic yells. the crowd cheers but midoriya and shinso stand still, talking about something.

you see midoriya grit his teeth and yell something while making his way towards shinso. suddenly, he stops in his tracks.

you see ojiro stand up and hold his head in his hands. "ugh! i warned him not to say anything!" he yells in frustration.

"HUH? MIDORIYA HAS SUDDENLY STOPPED?!" present mic yells. you furrow your eyebrows while iida and uraraka stand up in shock.

midoriya's eyes are white as he continues to stand still. you bite your lip as you watch intently, crossing your arms.

"WHAT A TURN OF EVENTS! SHINSO HAS MIDORIYA COMPLETELY FROZEN! IS SHINSO CRAZY POWERFUL?! THAT'S THE SPORTS FESTIVAL FOR YA!" present mic continues to commentate.

"this is a perfect example of why the entrance exams is irrational." aizawa suddenly speaks. "since we're onto the individual matches, i have some information about our final contestants. shinso failed the practical exam to get into the hero course. since he also applied for general studies, he probably knew that would happen. his quirk is strong but the entrance exam consisted of fighting monsters. it gives an advantage to those with physical quirks. despite his abilities, shinso never stood a chance at passing." aizawa explains.

the crowd is silent and it gives you and your classmates a chance to listen to the battle. "now turn around and walk out of bounds like a good hero." shinso says.

midoriya stays silent but turns around to the out of bounds line. he slowly starts walking as present mic freaks out "MIDORIYA IS OBEYING HIM?!"

"deku what are you doing?" uraraka asks is distress. "you can't walk out of the ring, you'll lose!" iida says while flailing his arms like usual.