Chapter 20

"i got a couple of stares on my way to school today." ojiro says. kirishima smiles and makes his way to his desk "hey me too!" he agrees.

"yeah people on the street were staring at me, it was kind of weird and embarrassing." hagakure says. "well isn't that normal for you?" someone asks.

"you won't believe what a bunch of elementary schoolers yelled at me this morning" sero says sadly. "nice try?" tsu bluntly says.

"hey y/n" you look and see mina and her little group looking at you "did anyone notice you? you were the winner, i wouldn't be surprised if you had a whole possy." mina says with a smirk. you think for a minute and what you had to go through earlier.

--

"oh my god! are you rai y/n?"

"you won the sports festival!"

"you were so cool out there!"

"you were my favorite! i was rooting for you from the beginning!"

"your quirk is awesome! you look so cool while it's activated!"

"girl power! show those boys who the best!"

"guys that's also rai satoshi's daughter! i need a pic with her."

"um yeah that's me. can you please get out the way? i need to get to school." you say. great now that all these people know you, you can't be rude to them.

"no way! can i get your number?" a random boy says with a smirk.

"not interested. sorry" you quickly turn down.

"can i get a picture? you're my new favorite person!" a girl says with a bright smile. you stare at her and sigh "sure"

--

you sigh in memory "yeah a couple people came up to me." you say while turning back forward. you were almost late due to that big crowd.

the door slides open and everyone immediately gets into their seats. the life in the room seems to brighten when aizawa walks in with no bandages on.

"good morning class." aizawa says monotone. "good morning mr. aizawa!" the class say in unison. "mr. aizawa you don't have bandages anymore, ribbit." tsu says.

"yeah the old lady went overboard but that's not important. today we have a big class on hero informatics." aizawa says.

the class tense up and everyone starts to worry. is there a test?

"you need code names. time to pick your hero identities." aizawa says. the class let out a huge breath then,

"THIS IS GONNA BE AMAZING!" some yell in excitement. you sit in your seat with your chin on your hand and watch as aizawa uses his quirk to shut everyone up.

"this is related to the draft picks i mentioned last class. normal students don't have to worry about this but you guys are different. pros are looking at you guys and your potential." aizawa explains.

"so we still have to prove ourselves?" hagakure says. aizawa nods and pulls out a remote "here are the number of offers you all got." he says while clicking a button.

'holy shit. over 5 thousand offers?!' you think while staring at your name at the top of the board. todoroki is behind you and bakugo is behind him.

"in past years, it's been more spread out but this time, there's a pretty big gap" aizawa says. "what?! that's not fair!" kaminari whines.

"todoroki got more than bakugo?" jirou asks while looking at the two names. "yeah it's the opposite of how they placed." kirishima answers.