Chapter 23

When Finley came into the common room, the 5 paramedics were sitting at the table and playing a card game. "Hey, how's class going?" Shay asked. "It's going well, I've finished my main subjects, I'll do a few extra works now." Finley said. "Ah, we got a nerdy here." Mackey laughed. "Not this kind of extra work, I'm at an international school, 90% of my friends come from other nations, that's why we have a special program here on this laptop in addition to our main subjects, with which we can learn different languages." Finley explained. "Okay, interesting, I didn't know that." Mackey said. "Yes, but you're new here." Finley smiled. "You're right, what language are you learning?" Mackey asked. "We can decide that for ourselves, right now I'm finishing my Spanish tasks, but I need Gabby's help for that, because I don't quite understand the task." Finley said. "Well then, show me." Gabby smiled and Finley sat down next to her. When the others returned, Finley had just taken up the fight with Tuesday and her favorite toy. "Ah, help!" Finley yelled as Tuesday knocked him to the ground. "Well, that's what happens when you take away her favorite toy." Ritter laughed and sat down at the table. "Kelly, help!" Finley said when he saw his brother. Kelly sat down at the table with the others and laughed. "Tuesday, come over here." Gallo said after a while. Finley knelt and took a deep breath. "Phew, thank you." Finley said and got a water from the fridge and sat on Kelly's lap. After lunch, Finley sat on the couch and watched TV. "Don't you have class this afternoon?" Mills asked. "I thought I'd skip school this afternoon." Finley said, trying not to laugh. Peter looked at Kelly. "Kelly will surely allow me." Finley grinned. Kelly nodded and the others had to try not to laugh too. "Come on, Peter, how long have we known each other?" Finley smiled. "Apparently not long enough." Cruz laughed. "Peter, today is Tuesday, on Tuesday I have 3 hours of soccer training in the afternoon and since all schools are closed today, you have me here all day, but don't worry, you don't even notice I'm here." Finley smiled. Now everyone had to laugh. "How's it going with your new coach?" Herrmann asked. "I'm just glad I get through every training session safely." Finley said. "That bad?" Gabby asked. "It's worse, believe me, you can ask them." Finley said. "What it is about?" Mackey asked. "I told you that I'm at an international school, more precisely a sport school, after summer break, we got a new coach, who takes his job a little too seriously." Finley explained. "Yeah, and he comes home very tired." Kelly added. "The last time I was there, we got 2 new players. The sons of Mr. Large who, I don't think, have ever played soccer in their entire lives before." Finley said.