Chapter 46

The next morning Finley was up early and went downstairs to the kitchen. "Good morning, you're already up?" Adam asked, looking at the clock. "Didn't you sleep well?" Kelly asked. "I slept like a baby, but it took a while to find the perfect sleeping position and today I'm home alone for the first time in a long time, do you really think I'd just lie around the whole day." Finley grinned. "Actually, that's what we thought." Matt said. "Well, you thought wrong, but since I got you guys, I wanted to ask, can the boys come over and help me unpack?" Finley asked. "Yeah sure, but you wait with the bed until we come back, I don't want to pick you up from the floor in the middle of the night." Kelly said. "All right, but can Matt tell me again?" Finley asked. Kelly and Matt looked puzzled. "You wait with the bed until we come back, because we don't want to pick you up in the middle of the night." Matt repeated what Kelly said. "Ay, Ay Captain." Finley grinned and Kelly put him in a headlock. "Hey, let me go." Finley called. Kelly let him go and gave him a kiss. "We have to go, Voight needs us." Kim said. "Yes, we have to go to." Connor said. "Yeah, get finally out of here." Finley laughed. "I gave you money for something to eat and if there is anything you call me." Kelly said. "Copy that, Lieutenant." Finley said and everyone left the house.

In the afternoon Lucas, Adan, Aiden, Kyle and Darius came over. "Wow, what a house." Lucas said amazed. "Come on, I'll show you everything." Finley said. The boys went from room to room and Finley showed them everything. "It's a little messy right now, but we only moved in yesterday, but the TV and game consoles are already working." Finley said. "And you're really home alone today?" Aiden asked. Finley nodded. "Come on, I'll show you my room, but I still have to unpack." Finley said. "Is that why you invited us?" Adan asked with a smiled. "Uhm, possible, but hey, it's also a bit your fault, you said I could call you anytime if I need help." Finley grinned. The boys ran upstairs and into Finley's room. "I'll say it again, wow, what a room." Lucas said. "Mhmm, I even have my own bathroom with a shower." Finley said, opening the bathroom door. "And where did you sleep?" Darius asked. "Here on the mattress, with the bed, I have to wait for Kelly to come home." Finley said. "So, you didn't tell them?" Kyle asked. "What do you mean?" Finley asked. "Fin come on, you're a genius when it comes to building something out of wood, haven't you shown them the door signs you made?" Kyle asked. Finley shook his head. "You're afraid that they won't like them, but I think we can reassure you; they are not your parents and they will definitely not throw your homemade things in the trash." Adan smiled and put his hand on Finley's shoulder. "All right, I'll show them when they're home." Finley said. The boys spent the afternoon unpacking the moving boxes and cleaning Finley's room, so that only the bed was left. When the boys were finished with the room, they sat on the couch and Finley turned on the TV. "So, what do you want to see?" Finley asked his friends. ""I'm for The Big bang Theory and we're starting with 1x01." Aiden suggested. Everyone agreed and Finley started Netflix. At around 5 p.m. the boys were picked up their parents. When Kim, Adam and Jay came home from work, Finley was lying on the couch, asleep. "He looks so innocent when he's sleeping." Kim said when she saw Finley on the couch. "Yes, but remember, he'll at least let you sleep through the night, we'll soon no longer have that luxury." Adam smiled, put his arm around her and kissed her cheek. "Will and Natalie are going shopping for dinner, so we can try out our kitchen today. Jay said, who now came into the living room. "How long have you been home?" Finley asked, rubbing his eyes. "We just got home a couple minutes ago." Kim said and sat next to him. "What did you do today?" Jay asked. "The boys were here and we unpacked my stuff and then we watched The Big Bang Theory on Netflix." Finley told them. "But not that you're going to be Sheldon Jr. again." Adam laughed. "I can't make any promises, but I'll try." Finley smiled. For dinner they made spaghetti with tomato sauce and for dessert they had Natalie's famous strawberry cream.