Chapter 13

The next morning Finley was up very early. He went downstairs, got a juice from the fridge, and sat at the kitchen table. "Good morning, you're up already, it's only half past seven." Natalie said, surprised. "Yeah, I couldn't sleep anymore" Finley said. "You want something for breakfast?" Natalie asked. Finley nodded. "What do you want, eggs and bacon or pancakes?" Natalie asked. "Eggs and bacon" Finley said. "Good morning" Adam said, who had just come out of his bedroom. "Do you want breakfast too?" Natalie asked, giving Finley his breakfast. "Yes, please." Adam said. "Are you excited?" Natalie asked. "A little." Finley said. When Kelly, Matt, Stella and Sylvie got home an hour later, the others were already gone and Finley was sitting on the couch and watching TV. "Hey!" Finley said. "Hey, you awake already?" Kelly asked. "Yeah, about an hour now, I couldn't sleep anymore and your breakfast is in the fridge." Finley said. "Have you packed yet?" Kelly asked. "Yes, Connor and Will helped me, but I should leave hand luggage to you." Finley said. "All right, I'll have breakfast first, then I'll pack up my things and then we'll look at the hand luggage, okay" Kelly said. "We took the big suitcase, it's on your bed in your room" Finley said. When Kelly finished packing, he took his small travel bag out of the closet and placed it on the kitchen table. "What do they put in their hand luggage?" Finley asked. "All the papers and documents you need for the trip and you can pack something so that you don't get bored on the flight" Kelly said. Finley went upstairs to his room and got his switch, headphones, and his favorite book. "Is that good?" Finley asked. "Yes, you can put it in here, I'll pack my tablet, then we can watch a movie in the evening" Kelly smiled. After everything was packed and Kelly did the online check-in, everyone sat together on the couch and watched TV. At about half past two, Kelly and Finley were driven to the airport by Matt. Arrived at the airport, Kelly went to the check-in counter while Matt waited with Finley. "What happens to the suitcase now?" Finley asked. "The suitcase is now checked in and then put in the correct container, which is then loaded into the back of your plane" Matt explained. "Cool, then we don't have to drag him around all the time" Finley said. "Exactly" Matt laughed. After Kelly checked the suitcase in, they went to the terminal entrance. "Aren't you coming?" Finley asked. "No, unfortunately not, from here only people with a plane ticket are allowed to go through" Matt said. "Okay, bye." Finley grinned and Kelly and Matt had to laugh. Finley hugged Matt and Kelly gave Finley his ticket. "I wish you a good flight and text us when you've landed" Matt said.